Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (Opens 10Dec14-delayed?) 50% promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 18, 2014, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mrredskin
Zilara and Ziva open on December 10, 2014 (unless delayed again).

Updates here on delayed opening: https://www.facebook.com/HyattZilaraRoseHall

Restaurants and Activities are listed on page 2 of this thread.

Two different reps from Hyatt have informed me that ALL restaurants will be operational. "Full open".
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (Opens 10Dec14-delayed?) 50% promo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2014, 9:16 am

Thanks for posting the info, very helpful and does look pretty comprehensive. I've made a speculative booking for next summer.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 11:30 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by mrredskin
Let me try to convert it to an image and post here. This is for ZILARA.
Noon on Fridays will probably be pretty popular.

Last edited by peteropny; Oct 30, 2014 at 7:41 pm
Old Oct 30, 2014, 2:02 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by skunker
Noon on Fridays will probably be pretty popular.
and those 12am pool games might be a bit risque!
Old Oct 30, 2014, 3:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by bmrisko
How do the AI benefits typically work at Hyatt properties? Do they place a $ limit on food/beverage consumed or is the food and alcohol unlimited 24/7?
50K points a night for a family of 4. I know I'm gaining some weight and not driving
Old Nov 3, 2014, 9:58 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
For this property, I was unable to bring up the points option on Hyatt.com. Do I need to call GP to make reservations using points? And what is the points requirements per room (any CP option)? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Nov 3, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Old Nov 4, 2014, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
For this property, I was unable to bring up the points option on Hyatt.com. Do I need to call GP to make reservations using points? And what is the points requirements per room (any CP option)? Thanks in advance.
Yea, Ziva and Zilara properties must be booked over the phone. Points are 25k per night for 2 people at the Rose Hall properties. Points go up I believe 12.5k per each additional person, but the Hyatt phone reps should have this info if needed.
Old Nov 4, 2014, 7:18 am

Booked this for 3 nights after New Year's. 2 Free Chase nights + 1 night at 25k.

Super excited!
Old Nov 4, 2014, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond
I booked 6 nights for end of Jan 2015! Sounds great that they have a deal with the Mobay lounges; was going to use them anyways! I booked cash rate (even cheaper than the 50%... $459/per night for 2ppl) for the Zilara Ocean View (one above standard I believe) -- did not want to get stuck in a standard room since there is no data as to how they treat Diamonds...just couldn't risk it! I asked Hyatt what a DSU would get me --- Zilara Ocean View so no point for me to use a DSU since that is the same exact room I booked. So does this mean all these rooms are suites? Anyways, for my dates, there are no longer any Zilara Ocean View rooms left, so couldn't apply a DSU anyways. Now I am wondering if I will even get any type of room upgrade at check-in
Old Nov 5, 2014, 6:13 am

main website now shows Petit Pariz and Silhouettez as being exclusive to Zilara and not accessible to those staying at the Zara side. Silhouettez was not on the list that I got from concierge, though. I wonder if Flavorz or Horizon takes its place or vice versa.

Last edited by mrredskin; Nov 5, 2014 at 6:20 am
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:48 am

Programs: UA, CO, AA
Looking at either capturing 7 nts at Ziva Rose Hall on this 50% promo or burning points for me, wife and 2 yr old son....anyone know what would happen if i get a jr suite with king bed that had a sofa and had grandma show up/sneak in and baby sit for a few days? can I have her crash on sofa and not sweat it?
can i add her on for 12.5k/nt points on a points/award stay? what about a paid stay?
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:27 am

There is a new promotion for all the Hyatt all-inclusive resorts for 50% plus 5th night free. Here is the code.. ZZ5FRE

Hyatt is offering deeply discounted rates at their all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and Jamaica. Gold Passport members who book a five night stay in a standard room by December 31, 2014 will get 50% off the Hyatt Daily rate, along with the fifth night free. The stay period varies by property but is pretty extensive, running into next year:

Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Montego Bay, Jamaica

Stay: November 23, 2014 – November 5, 2015

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Montego Bay, Jamaica

Stay: November 23, 2014 – November 5, 2015

Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Stay: January 1, 2015 – November 5, 2015

Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, Mexico (Reopening in 2015)

Stay: April 30, 2015 – November 5, 2015

Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Mexico (Reopening in 2015)

Stay: January 3, 2015 – October 1, 2015

To book these heavily discounted rates, enter ZZ5FRE into the Special Offer Code box before searching. There are a limited number of rooms available under these discounted rates. However, if you can’t manage to book one of them under this promotion, Hyatt also offers a Grand Opening Rate with fewer capacity restrictions and a generous 50% off the Daily Rate.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by lorribarnes
There is a new promotion for all the Hyatt all-inclusive resorts for 50% plus 5th night free. Here is the code.. ZZ5FRE
they also raised the price for the standard rate on the days I just looked at. Grand opening rate is now more than 50% off the standard rate.
Old Nov 17, 2014, 10:35 am

is this going to become the master thread? title of thread should be changed anyway (opening 11-23)
Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:40 am

Drove by Saturday on my way to resort which I booked after Zilara cancelled on me (not ready)
Assorted construction vehicles and debris
Don't know what the inside looks like but certainly wonder if they are ready.
Any Hyatt presence on this board?
Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:58 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

The information I have is that Zilara Rose Hall is scheduled to open on 11/23/14

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.