Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Which Hyatt in Beijing for first time visit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2014, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, A3 Gold

I'm planning a 4-night trip to Beijing with my wife. It will be our first time in China.

Which Hyatt should we stay at? Two of the nights will be paid with credit card certificates and the rest with points or points & cash. We'll probably be on a Diamond Trial at the time.

Or should I consider other hotels for Beijing?
Old Mar 23, 2014, 3:40 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I rather like the GH.... good location close to the Forbidden City and it's got a fabulous pool plus some very nice restaurants.

But since you will have to travel for a lot of the sights, the PH is also very good (and preferred by some).
Old Mar 24, 2014, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
I actually recommend to split it and stay two nights at the touristy Wangfujing area where the Grand Hyatt is and then move to the Park Hyatt.

Keep in mind that if you collect free nights under the current promotion, the Grand Hyatt is a Cat 4 where you could redeem those!
Old Mar 24, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CourtesyC, HH DM, SQ PPS, BonvoyTit, UK, VS, UA, DL, AA
PH as a property is great. And I love Xiu and China Grill - and one of the best breakfasts in the Hyatt family...GH location is considered better, but I would go with PH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.