Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

22,000 bonus point offer in Aruba

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2013, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

While looking into places for next year's family vacation, I came across an offer for 22,000 bonus points on minimum 5-night stays at the Hyatt in Aruba. We've never been to Aruba, so we like the idea of trying it out, and that bonus offer makes it a bit more tempting for sure. It's supposedly valid until December 2014, so there's plenty of time as well, but I was just wondering if anybody here has taken advantage of the offer, and if the points were applied without any issues.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 5:57 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Yup I did last year no issues with posting.

Fyi, the rate does go up with this offer.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LASUA1K
Yup I did last year no issues with posting.

Fyi, the rate does go up with this offer.
Thanks for the feedback! If we decide to go, I'll compare what the rate is without the offer code, and with it. As long as it's not too much more, might as well go for it. 22,000 extra points sound good to me!
Old Jul 10, 2013, 9:32 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

And last year the points offer could also be combined with the 5th night free offer.... But they got smart, not anymore. Now it's just one, and not both.

But I didn't see another rate change when using "fun22k".....
Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RTW1
And last year the points offer could also be combined with the 5th night free offer.... But they got smart, not anymore. Now it's just one, and not both.

But I didn't see another rate change when using "fun22k".....
I checked it last night also and didn't see a rate difference with or without the code. For the dates that I was looking at, the rates started at $248.00 per night with breakfast included, so not bad at all! The bonus points just make the deal that much sweeter. ^
Old Jul 11, 2013, 8:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
This is just about an annual promo for this very nice property with an excellent lounge. I've only stayed there on FNFs back in the day... not sure if it is worth the type of money ($$$) they typically want though. It's certainly not worth the cat 6 points relative to some of the other cat 6 properties out there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.