Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

C48JUN - The regular Hyatt 48 Sale (June 18 + 19 2013)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2013, 12:12 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany
Original Poster

Hyatt announced another 48h sale for hotels in the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean. Bookable through 11:59 PM CDT June 19, 2013.

www.hyatt48hoursale.com

For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort using offer code C48JUN beginning June 18, 2013 and save up to 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you.

Offer is valid for bookings only between 12:01 a.m. on June 18, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. on June 19, 2013 Central Standard Time, for travel between June 30, 2013 and October 8, 2013 at participating Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Park Hyatt and Andaz properties in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.

Unfortunately I am again unable to pull a list.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 12:24 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany
Original Poster

I found so far

Hyatt Derfield (IL) July 04 - 05
Hyatt Rosemont O'Hare July 04 - 05
Hyatt Lisle near Naperville July 04 - 05

I had no luck in Seattle, Palm Springs and Greater LAX Area on various days, though that does not necessarily mean, these hotels are not particiapting.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 4:56 am

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Tried a few weekends in D.C. area an found nothing. Pretty useless. A few years ago I used to see $49 rates at HP's, but lately nothing in the D.C. area.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 5:07 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I wonder if there's any business reason why Hyatt does _not_ publish a list of participating properties? The only purpose I can think of is that if the information is hard to find, we are all forced to stay on their website longer thus increasing website ad revenue.

I mean, really .. think about it. If they published a list of properties, we could look at thta list and we'd be done with this matter in 30 seconds. But if we hafta go to their website and painstakingly search every possible combination, this "48 hour sale" increases our time investment twenty-fold.

Is it intentional? Surely there's gotta be some other reason why they don't publish a list of participating properties?
Old Jun 18, 2013, 8:41 am
Formerly known as iahsumr

They usually supply a list to any blog who asks. The list isn't always 100% inclusive of all properties, but it is pretty close. I don't know why they don't post that to begin with, but it inevitably ends up on a miles and points blog or two.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 1:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
I wonder if there's any business reason why Hyatt does _not_ publish a list of participating properties? The only purpose I can think of is that if the information is hard to find, we are all forced to stay on their website longer thus increasing website ad revenue.
I'd agree with that theory except the website logs everyone off so quickly, they obviously DON'T want people to stay on the site any longer than absolutely necessary.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 3:12 pm

So... does anyone have a list? No blog site asked them yet?
Old Jun 18, 2013, 3:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by JunkDiver
So... does anyone have a list? No blog site asked them yet?
From Google:

http://hackmytrip.com/2013/06/new-hy...pating-hotels/
Old Jun 18, 2013, 5:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Originally Posted by JackE
Thank You..^
Old Jun 19, 2013, 12:28 am
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Unfortunately it is not a very good list. Hyatt PR manages the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands in addition to the social media channels. I'm not sure if this is why the list is so heavy with those brands, or if the current sale just emphasizes them more than usual. I am glad, at least, that we are moving past the dark days of 20% discounts a few months ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.