Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

GP Concierge: How do you recognize an outstanding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:20 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood

person in the call center? I had an absolutely amazing conversation today with a manager in the call center in Omaha. How can I ensure he is recognized appropriately? And, does the management pay attention to this type of thing anyway? Thank you for any information you may be able to provide. It's really refreshing to deal with somebody who just was so wonderful and had the ability to resolve my issue but more importantly, LISTEN, and EXPLAIN patiently and effectively.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:28 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hi ldsant,

If you would like to PM us the details of the reservation agent you spoke with we will be sure to get this feedback to the appropriate party.

Thanks,

Brock S.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.