Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

GP483 - 2,000 bonus points at German & Warsaw & Zurich properties - through 7/31/12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GP483 - 2,000 bonus points at German & Warsaw & Zurich properties - through 7/31/12

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 7:37 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

I came across this today and don't recall seeing it here - so I thought it warrants a post:

http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/...22_COOREAMEbtn

Enjoy Upgrades and More on Your Adventure in Europe

Discover Europe’s finest and enjoy 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points and a room upgrade to the next available category at participating Hyatt hotels in Europe.

Immerse yourself in the heart of one of Germany’s oldest cities at the five-star Park Hyatt Hamburg. Located within walking distance of Alster Lake, the Harbour District and St. Pauli Quarter, Park Hyatt Hamburg is the perfect spot for shopping, dining and entertaining.

If you seek a more modern aesthetic, you are sure to enjoy Park Hyatt Zurich and Hyatt Regency Warsaw, each offering sophisticated luxury that is sure to make any stay even more memorable and enjoyable.

Grand Hyatt Berlin, Hyatt Regency Mainz, Hyatt Regency Cologne and Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf exude a classic elegance and feature luxurious accommodations in premier locations preferred by business and leisure travelers alike.

Receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points and a room upgrade to the next available category on weekends, Friday through Sunday, when you stay at any participating Hyatt hotels through July 31, 2012. Simply request Offer Code GP483.

*Please see terms and conditions for participating property details

Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for bookings made between April 22, 2012 until July 31, 2012 and stays between May 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012 at Grand Hyatt Berlin, Hyatt Regency Cologne, Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, Hyatt Regency Mainz, Park Hyatt Hamburg, Park Hyatt Zurich and Hyatt Regency Warsaw. The offer is valid for bookings on weekends only, (i.e. from Friday through Sunday). All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Guest must request Offer Code GP483 at time of reservation and check-in to receive bonus and a free upgrade to the next available room category. Room upgrade is subject to availability upon check-in. Only one room upgrade per stay. Gold Passport members must choose points for their stay and pay the Hyatt Daily Rate. Only one bonus may be redeemed per member, per stay. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gold Passport program. Please allow 6-8 weeks after travel is completed for Gold Passport bonus points to be credited to your account. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Place™, HYATT house™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. ©2012 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved. A portion of the rate for this offer may reflect taxes, service charges, gratuities, and third-party charges for certain included items, and those costs are not eligible for Hyatt Gold Passport™ points
Old Jun 16, 2012, 10:18 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
This GP483 promotion confuses me. The website allows me to book the GP483 also for week day stays, e.g. for 17 July in the Hyatt Mainz. I wonder if I get the bonus points for such stays.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:05 am

i just want to made a booking for Mainz next weekend (using this code)

but the rates become much higher, instead of using the normal hyatt daily rate

:-(

hyatt daily rate without code: ~ 145€ => 290€

with code: cheapest: 508€ !!!

200€ difference for 2000 Points ??!!?!?!

or is it possible to book the hyatt daily rate and "use" the code at check in?

All suite are sold out at HR Mainz for the next 2 month, they won´t offer the Presidental Suite instead using a diamond cert...
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cs1985
....they won´t offer the Presidental Suite instead using a diamond cert...
What a shocker.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by TerryK
What a shocker.
i just had the presidental suite at HR Thessaloniki for a diamond cert
Old Jun 16, 2012, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i just had the presidental suite at HR Thessaloniki for a diamond cert
Wow! ^ I wish more properties would offer Presidential Suites for Diamond Confirmed Suite Upgrades. Were you confirmed for Presidential Suite or was it upgrade at check in?

Last edited by TerryK; Jun 16, 2012 at 6:58 pm
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:33 pm

I just asked some before my trip, if it is possible to get it without upcharge and they "promised" me that i will get the PS if it is available :-)
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just asked some before my trip, if it is possible to get it without upcharge and they "promised" me that i will get the PS if it is available :-)
Sounds like HR Thessaloniki didn't confirm you for Presidential Suite with Diamond cert, but you are trying to do that with HR Mainz? You can always try at check in.

I must say you are doing extremely well with Diamond certs. I usually only receive entry level suites, no different than Diamond upgrades except that they are confirmed in advance.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:39 am

i just want to made a booking for Mainz next weekend (using this code)

but the rates become much higher, instead of using the normal hyatt daily rate

:-(

hyatt daily rate without code: ~ 145€ => 290€

with code: cheapest: 508€ !!!

200€ difference for 2000 Points ??!!?!?!

or is it possible to book the hyatt daily rate and "use" the code at check in?

i´m just wondering if anybody knew that it is right what i post earlier?!
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:12 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TerryK
Sounds like HR Thessaloniki didn't confirm you for Presidential Suite with Diamond cert, but you are trying to do that with HR Mainz? You can always try at check in.

I must say you are doing extremely well with Diamond certs. I usually only receive entry level suites, no different than Diamond upgrades except that they are confirmed in advance.
Hyatt's T&Cs do not call for Diamonds to be upgraded to suites without certs / points (although a few properties do it routinely). That said the possibilities of a further upgrade from the entry suite confirmed with the Cert is certainly possible but shouldn't be expected - certainly not the Presidential Suite.

i´m just wondering if anybody knew that it is right what i post earlier?!
Yes, often these bonuses are tied to a specific rate (which could be higher than the cheapest avaiable). You can try to apply is at check-in or with customer service however - be prepared for it to be denied but 200euro for 2000 points is defnitely not worth it (I might even say that 20 euro for 2000 points is debatable).
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:54 am

Programs: hyatt
never have PS, always junior suite, even when using diamond cert
Old Jul 15, 2012, 5:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by dabaobao

Same here. I am not so happy with my upgrades at Hyatt.

Back to topic: How long does it take to have the GP 483 credited? Had some stays in Warsaw, points on my account but no GP bonus
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:52 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Originally Posted by dabaobao

Same here. I am not so happy with my upgrades at Hyatt.

Back to topic: How long does it take to have the GP 483 credited? Had some stays in Warsaw, points on my account but no GP bonus
Promo says something like 'allow 6-8 weeks' but if you PM Gold Passport Concierge on here then they will post them straight away. [thanks Nick!]
Old Aug 16, 2012, 2:44 pm

Has anyone received the bonus points yet? I had three stays in june and july, but nothing yet. not that I am in a hurry to get the points, it would just be good to know if it is only me or if others experience the same
Old Aug 16, 2012, 2:57 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

I reference my post above - I didn't get the bonus when the stay posted, I pm'ed GPC and they manually posted the stay in minutes.

It would have taken you less time to PM them (and get the points) than it did to post your message here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.