Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2011, 6:57 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by m0hamed
know travel better than my younger university girlfriends
Obviously didn't study Diplomacy, Law, or was it Marketing.
That is it, Meetings,Incentives Conferenvces and Exhibitions

Last edited by BKKROP; Nov 23, 2011 at 7:15 pm
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:20 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BKKROP
Obviously didn't study Diplomacy, Law, or was it Marketing.
That is it, Meetings,Incentives Conferenvces and Exhibitions
Actually, it was a rather serious comment from someone senior who works in the travel industry in AUH.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 4:39 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by m0hamed
We are flying into AUH for 3 days. The PH Abu Dhabi looks awesome, but is there anything to do there? Friends who are from Dubai have told me to stay at the PH Dubai because there isn't more than a day's worth of activities in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone's confirm?
The hotel is on Sadiat Island, isn't it? That is for relaxing. On the same time, about two kilometers from there is the St. Regis. A good option for hotel hopping.

What would you guys recommend me as the third hotel for my AUH holidays? Back to the Park Hyatt (120 EUR) or move to the Hyatt (107 EUR) or stay one night longer in the St. Regis (130 EUR)? I was once in the Hyatt and was not too much happy but, on the other hand, it has a nice outdoor pool.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 10:31 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

This property has been open for quite some time and there is a Review Thread at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html . I'm going to lock this thread, please continue discussions there.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.