Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Two Stays in One Night? Faster Free Nights Promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold

I was curious if anyone knew the rules on booking two stays at two different Hyatt properties for the same night.

I found a great price on two Hyatt Place hotels right next to a major airport. I was going to book a reservation at each for THE SAME NIGHT. Then check into first hotel, then check into second hotel, but only stay at one.

Will I get points/miles for each stay and will each stay count as 1 stay towards the Faster Free Nights promo (i.e. I'll get one free night since I have two stays)?

I've done "Hotel running" before where i book several different Hyatts back to back nights to gain additional stays, but never two in the same night. I'm worried that Hyatt will only disburse miles/points and FFN stay credit for one of the stays.

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:48 am

This has been discussed before. You'll be just given 1 stay count on booking 2 different hotels on same date.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 10:24 am

Multiple hotels on same night
Can I book several rooms at different hotels at the same night and they count as multiple stays since they are in different properties
Will you get credit for 2 stays on the same night?
Old Nov 6, 2009, 11:19 am

Thanks for the direct links. Will surely help the thread starter
Old Nov 6, 2009, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by n8onUA
I was curious if anyone knew the rules on booking two stays at two different Hyatt properties for the same night.

I found a great price on two Hyatt Place hotels right next to a major airport. I was going to book a reservation at each for THE SAME NIGHT. Then check into first hotel, then check into second hotel, but only stay at one.

Will I get points/miles for each stay and will each stay count as 1 stay towards the Faster Free Nights promo (i.e. I'll get one free night since I have two stays)?

I've done "Hotel running" before where i book several different Hyatts back to back nights to gain additional stays, but never two in the same night. I'm worried that Hyatt will only disburse miles/points and FFN stay credit for one of the stays.

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
If you'll be there until check in time the day after, I'd just check into the second hotel as you're ready to leave, and then skedaddle on out of there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.