Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

List of all Hyatts and award categories

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2009, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam

Anyone know of a single, consolidated list (.doc or .xls) that shows all Hyatt properties and their (current) award categories?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
anyone?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 3:37 pm

Here's the data, maybe you can make the XLS for us.

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/...free_night.jsp

Click on each category and it will show the hotels.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 1:35 pm

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just add my related q on to this one...

Is there any way to see a hotel's category other than searching through each of the categories listed here, in the usual spot? This seems really inefficient and I would expect that each hotel page would identify what category it was, especially if you were signed in as an HGP member.

Along that front, I cannot find what cat the Hyatt Regency Phoenix is...
Old Apr 27, 2010, 1:59 pm

Programs: AA, WN, Hyatt, Club Carlson, HHonors, MRewards, CET, M Life
Originally Posted by ttrltb
Along that front, I cannot find what cat the Hyatt Regency Phoenix is...
Old Apr 27, 2010, 5:01 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
I created an Excel spreadsheet that lists all 420 Hyatt properties in Categories 1-6. It has columns for country/region and category so you can sort any way you like or search the whole list at once, and I also maintained the web links to each property's home page for your convenience. It is current as of today, 27 April 2010, but I do NOT guarantee its accuracy today or in the future. If in doubt, check with the official Hyatt list, since I in no way represent Hyatt in any capacity! Hotels may be added/removed/change categories at any time.

http://cid-272b604bd8fdd015.skydrive...roperties.xlsx

PM me for any corrections.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 10:48 am

Programs: DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IC Platinum, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by baliktad
I created an Excel spreadsheet that lists all 420 Hyatt properties in Categories 1-6. It has columns for country/region and category so you can sort any way you like or search the whole list at once, and I also maintained the web links to each property's home page for your convenience. It is current as of today, 27 April 2010, but I do NOT guarantee its accuracy today or in the future. If in doubt, check with the official Hyatt list, since I in no way represent Hyatt in any capacity! Hotels may be added/removed/change categories at any time.

Nice job compiling all of the listings.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 9:03 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, UA1K, AA PP; Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, SPG Plat; National EE

^^
Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:11 am
Community Director Emerita

Here are the updated categories:

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/...oming_soon.jsp
Old Apr 30, 2010, 5:28 pm

Serves me right, the minute I put some effort into compiling a list, Hyatt goes and changes it all!

I've painstakingly updated the list to include a new column for the new categories. I've kept the old categories so you can still sort or filter by the old or new level. There's also a change column to allow you to easily filter for just the changed properties.

The new category list included 4 new properties, including one that doesn't have a web site yet (HR Adelaide), bringing the new total in the list to 424 properties, all linked and categorized.

Link remains the same but is here for your convenience. If you notice any discrepancies, please PM me.

Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:21 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Thank you for taking on this project - baliktad!!!! - I'm a little confused how to access it though.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:28 pm

Just click the link in my post, which should take you to the file's page. You can then either click the giant Excel icon or right on the word "Download" to download the spreadsheet. You will need a recent version of Excel (that understands .xlsx files) to open it.

I am working on a way to publish it as a web page so there is no download required, but I'm still trying to find a way that will still allow to sort/filter by location and/or category.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:29 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
As noted on the Category Upgrade thread, HR Adelaide is no longer a Hyatt, so GP has borked by listing it at all! It's now an Intercontinental!
So 30K PC points per night vs. 8K GP!

Last edited by Brendan; May 1, 2010 at 7:19 pm Reason: Corrected per Tom911 below!
Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:33 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Just click the link in my post, which should take you to the file's page. You can then either click the giant Excel icon or right on the word "Download" to download the spreadsheet. You will need a recent version of Excel (that understands .xlsx files) to open it.

I am working on a way to publish it as a web page so there is no download required, but I'm still trying to find a way that will still allow to sort/filter by location and/or category.
Thanks - works now
Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:41 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by Brendan
As noted on the Category Upgrade thread, HR Adelaide is no longer a Hyatt, so GP has borked by listing it at all! It's now a Crowne Plaza!
Actually, it's an Intercontinental. I'm there in 4 weeks using a Hyatt award booked before the changeover for OzFest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.