Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MGM Grand Vegas from $49 Incl. buffet meals for 2 and other comps

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2009, 6:40 am
Original Poster

MGM Grand Vegas from $49 Incl. buffet meals for 2 and other comps

Just found this great offer from MGM Grand, Las Vegas, package includes unlimited access to the buffet for 2 daily in addition to other comps and cheap suite upgrades.

RATES FROM $49.00! (Grand Tower Room), $59 (West Wing Room)

Promo Code: MKT233

Book on www.mgmgrand.com

Exclusive Offer!
* Daily access to the Grand Buffet for 2 people
* 2 VIP Passes to Studio 54 or Tabu
* 2 complimentary MGM Grand poolside cocktails
* 25% off Grand Spa or Christoph Salon
* $20 Free Slot Play
* $25 upgrade per night to Bungalow Suite
* $30 upgrade per night to Celebrity Spa Suite
Promotion Runs
March 30, 2009 - January 31, 2010
Promotion Runs March 30, 2009 - January 31, 2010
Promo Expires April 10, 2009
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:08 am

Programs: Millemiglia / Miles & More
Thank you oxfordjames

I'll be for the first time in vegas next August, 2 days during a large trip over California etc... offer looks very good!

Daily access to the Grand Buffet for 2 people means that for all my stay I can eat for free(=included) at the buffet as many time I want?

West wing rooms have strip view?

Cheers...
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:13 am
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Do you have a working link? Entering the promo code doesn't work and I can't get that promo to show....
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by daveland
Do you have a working link? Entering the promo code doesn't work and I can't get that promo to show....
It is working for me (18-20 august), try again...
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:18 am

I used that promo today to switch an existing deal I had booked. I had used a different code to book 3 nights in June for $208 plus tax. It came with a $35 one time meal credit and a few other various credits.
I mede the switch to this promo which only brought me down a few dollars, but more importantly gained me the free buffet for 2. Its only good once a day though so keep that in mind! I'll use if for breakfast since I'll dine off property the rest of the time.

^
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
I still don't see anything matching this on the promotions page there. I'm trying to book for Jan 2010. Are you guys just entering the promo code?
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by daveland
I still don't see anything matching this on the promotions page there. I'm trying to book for Jan 2010. Are you guys just entering the promo code?
Yes, just enter the promo code.
Its not listed on that promotions sidebar.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Working link direct to offer

If you click on the calendar icon next to the arrival date in the top right of the screen, this will allow you to view 2 months and the relevant daily rate. Most of the $49 rates are in May/June.

January has $52 rates on certain days if you check the link and monthly view.

I’m not certain about this as the wording isn’t very good in regards to the buffet but I spoke to a telephone agent to confirm what “Daily access to the Grand Buffet” included, she stated you could go for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2 if you wished making this deal an almost all inclusive stay. I’m probably only be using it for breakfast, not sure if I could handle 3 buffets a day.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rodi
Thank you oxfordjames

I'll be for the first time in vegas next August, 2 days during a large trip over California etc... offer looks very good!

Daily access to the Grand Buffet for 2 people means that for all my stay I can eat for free(=included) at the buffet as many time I want?

West wing rooms have strip view?

Cheers...

Quote for website:

"The West Wing was created for guests who are looking for a non-traditional hotel room experience. Each recently renovated room is a showcase in contemporary design, with a king bed, flat screen TV's, DVD player, Bose Cd player and bathroom TV. The West Wing offers a quiet unique experience to guests who prefer style to more typical Vegas accommodations. All rooms feature high speed internet access"
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by oxfordjames

If you click on the calendar icon next to the arrival date in the top right of the screen, this will allow you to view 2 months and the relevant daily rate. Most of the $49 rates are in May/June.

I’m not certain about this as the wording isn’t very good in regards to the buffet but I spoke to a telephone agent to confirm what “Daily access to the Grand Buffet” included, she stated you could go for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2 if you wished making this deal an almost all inclusive stay. I’m probably only be using it for breakfast, not sure if I could handle 3 buffets a day.
I was told the opposite today...one buffet visit per day according to the agent I spoke to.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:04 am

GREAT!!!!!! 3 x day is simply great for me!!!! I'm going to book immediately, I hope it will work....
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:21 am

Does anyone have an email address to have a written confirmation about buffet?
thank you
Old Apr 2, 2009, 10:45 am

Wink

does it have to be 3 days or you can do 1 day three separates times????
Old Apr 2, 2009, 5:56 pm

Programs: Qantas FF, SPG, Accor, President's Club
How does the upgrade part work? If I book the cheapest room I can find ($99 for our dates), do I pay just $30 for the Celebrity Suite upgrade at Check-In? I can't see the cheaper rate using that code when I'm on the site itself, you see.... The Bungalows are cheaper, but not the Celebrity Spa rooms - they are over $200 a night still...

thanks
Old Apr 2, 2009, 6:40 pm

Thank you very much for posting this direct link. That finally did the trick for me.

I just booked 4 nights for CES next January for an avg of $165 a night in the Celebrity Spa Suite Those who know CES rates know what a deal that is, esp. with the included buffet (which I'll assume is one per day in reality - the big question is can it be any meal - because dinner for two at a buffet there is around $70)

Thanks for posting! I had already booked a somewhat similar deal at Mirage yesterday but more money, standard room and no included buffet. This wins by far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.