General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)

Subscribe
Please excuse me if this has been answered elsewhere, (but with 329 pages of comments, it would take years to find)...
Please ignore, I just found my answer on the Hyatt site directly:
Unfortunately, stays booked through a third party (Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz – and other booking sites) are not eligible for stay credit / points.
Omni Hotels Spring Sale

Rates from $99 depending on property
Book by March 6, stay by May 31

Subject to availability and blackout dates. Applicable for new reservations only, booked as the Spring Sale Promo for stays February 20-May 31, 2017. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or discounts. A first night non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.

https://www.omnihotels.com/specials/spring-sale
from Cheaptickets:

16% off hotels: SUNSHINE [book by 3/26, stay by 9/30]
BedandBreakfast.com via Dealspl.us:

$100 gift card with purchase of $300+ gift card: BIGSALE [ends tomorrow, 2/28]

https://www.dealsplus.com/bedandbrea...s?code=4716523
If you've got T-mobile, they are offering $30 off (hotels, flights or activities). You may have to create extra accounts to use multiple family member's codes. Good til July if you redeem today.
Travelocity.com
1) 15% off
code: HOTELDEAL15
Redemption Period: 12:00am PST, February 26, 2017 to 11:59pm PST, February 28, 2017.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between February 26, 2017 and June 15, 2017 (inclusive)

2) $100 off Select Flight + Hotel Vacation Packages
code: PACKAGEDEAL100
Minimum Spend: $1,000 (minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
Redemption Period: Beginning at 12:01 am PT February 26, 2017 to 11:59 pm PT, February 28, 2017.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between February 26, 2017 and December 31, 2017 (inclusive).
Length of Stay: at least 4 days
If you're a TMobile customer, check your TMobile Tuesdays app for a $30 off Travelocity hotel or activity. Must be booked by tomorrow 3/1 4:59 am ET, and stay by 7/31.
Hotels.com via Goodshop:

Hotels.com via dealspl.us:

To follow up on this, I was surprised that I did finally get the whopping 2% back from TCB but not one of the $50 gift cards posted cashback manually. You have to file a claim for every one separately so it takes some effort (but since I bought so many cards I decided to do it.) As for getting cashback on purchases using the gift cards, fail on all sites I tried.

Quote: Thanks. If you find success in getting cashback using these Hotels.com gift cards, please let me know. I'll do the same. I still think it's a pretty decent deal: not a crazy good deal, but another worthwhile discount hotel booking tool to have. Without any specific hotels in mind, I'll probably just buy a few hundred dollars worth. I do already have a couple of Hotels.com gift cards left from December when they were on sale for about 20% on Amazon. I do like how you can use the gift cards with their promo codes, and also their loyalty program (which seems to represent another 10% discount if you get to 10 nights).
Extended Stay America via Goodshop:

Book by 3/14, stay by 7/31.

Does anyone have a code for either Orbitz or cheaptickets hotel stays other than the current sunshine, perhaps one related to gratitude, apology, thankyous or similar. Feel free to answer by pm if preferred. Thanks
Hotels.com has been sending out coupons lately for completing reviews of stays on its websites. And they are very good coupons (i.e. 5% + rewards nights, double rewards nights, etc.). Keep your eyes open.
Hi all,

Does anyone have any promo codes for Priceline.com. There is a hotel that I would like to book that is quite a bit cheaper on Priceline than other sites.

Thanks,
Prize to the finder of T&C for 40% off!
I've never seen such stealthy 40% off code:
https://www.orbitz.com/48hrtraveldea...06bf98b0f50INT
229  279  319  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  339