Reload this Page >

Heads Up, IAD airport Hilton - $65/night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heads Up, IAD airport Hilton - $65/night

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 1:58 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
I generally do the Florida drive out May or June, when the rental cars are $69 per week, all in, as long as you pick up at selected airports in FL and drop off north of Florida (at least that's this year's price for a week at full sized with Dollar. Hertz is a little higher.) Usually drop off at IAD so plan it to do the weekend MR'ing around IAD. This year, I'm dropping off at JFK as my GF has never been to NYC, but still stopping and doing 2 nights at the Westin Dulles ($71 per nt prepaid.) In the past, could get 4 reasonably priced stay credits, bouncing from one to the next Thursday to Monday. SPG is a little higher this year. Some years, did multiple programs (it was hard to remember all the room numbers when you have 2 or 3 rooms for the same night,) when the prices were low enough or Hyatt had FFN's or other promo's.
Old May 3, 2017, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Wasn't there a thread on Flyertalk or another board about some kind of crazy discounts that you could get at either Westin or the Four Seasons? I can't remember which, but the rate was similar if you used a Harvard alumni code. It was many years ago and may not be active anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.