60% off hotel bookings - Make My Trip + 30% off with CITI Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

60% off hotel bookings - Make My Trip + 30% off with CITI Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 6:45 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, Lounge Key, Accor basic, AY basic, HHonors Diamond
Yes you can make multiple bookings and Citi card is not required. I made 4 bookings today for 2 hotels.

Offer ends midnight (Indian time) so hurry up.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:06 am

Thanks for your reply, cheers, but what about their wording in the Terms of only 2 bookings today on nov.2?

Last edited by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER; Nov 2, 2015 at 7:14 am
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:18 am

Think the 2 bookings was only for the extra citi card discount?
I made 4 in total, thanks for the heads up!
Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:39 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
is the site trustable? they present themselves like the 1st Indian booking portal...

any issue in booking 3 nights with separate bookings( 1+1+1)?
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:10 am

Kindly explain how u could possibly BRG??

Originally Posted by Daichovo
I booked a cheapo but decently-reviewed hotel in Sharm (don't worry, I'm flying Turkish Airlines) for $21 for 3 nights (yes, that's $7/night), including breakfast. 5-10 minute walk to the beach, I can dig it.

Way cheapest option as a BRG on the cheapest Hilton would still be around $15 a night after $50 rebate, the cheapest hotel on hotelscombined is $30/night and the best reliable cashback only saves $7/night on that.

I don't have Hilton points to burn.

Could have got the Radisson Blu for $23 a night (no breakfast) but I'm running on empty on my flashpacker-backpacker RTW trip. The first night is basically a bust anyway as I'll arrive at 5am or so.

I didn't have a pin set up for my Citi (that I know of) but it took what I entered anyway.

According to the terms- you can only book 2 hotels today, and it was 1/day the others, for that person who asked about 1 day x 3.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
is the site trustable? they present themselves like the 1st Indian booking portal...

any issue in booking 3 nights with separate bookings( 1+1+1)?
they appear to be the parent company of hotel travel dot com which i've used in the past with absolutely no issues whatsoever

i booked an overnight stay in Bruges using this promo and saved about $50 so not complaining
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:39 am

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Kindly explain how u could possibly BRG??
I pm'ed you.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 10:41 am

I booked a cheapo but decently-reviewed hotel in Sharm (don't worry, I'm flying Turkish Airlines) for $21 for 3 nights (yes, that's $7/night), including breakfast. 5-10 minute walk to the beach, I can dig it.

Way cheapest option as a BRG on the cheapest Hilton would still be around $15 a night after $50 rebate, the cheapest hotel on hotelscombined is $30/night and the best reliable cashback only saves $7/night on that.

I don't have Hilton points to burn.

Could have got the Radisson Blu for $23 a night (no breakfast) but I'm running on empty on my flashpacker-backpacker RTW trip. The first night is basically a bust anyway as I'll arrive at 5am or so.

I didn't have a pin set up for my Citi (that I know of) but it took what I entered anyway.

According to the terms- you can only book 2 hotels today, and it was 1/day the others, for that person who asked about 1 day x 3.
I pm'ed you.
Thx for site, I'll browse time-permitting...But my query here was because it's hard to take BRG claim to fruition - and I'm not seeing in your post HOW TO WIN this BRG
Old Nov 2, 2015, 11:04 am

Thank you for posting this amazing deal :) I have now finished my bookings for my Asia trip with 12 different bookings in 6 countries.
Best deal was the Sheraton Deira Hotel in Dubai in February for 39 US bucks.including tax.
the cheapest Room however on the spg site was 159 US Dollars incl. the tax
Hopefully everything will work out well.

Last edited by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER; Nov 2, 2015 at 11:12 am
Old Nov 2, 2015, 11:23 am

I want to book a couple of more Nights, but I am a little bit worried now because of their extreme fantastic hotel prices elsewhere.
10 more minutes to book before the end of thid promo.
I cancelled my other hotel awatd stays for this trip because of this offer, finger crossed that everything will be fine.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 11:33 am

Gone , my last booking showed normal rates, no no no:(
Old Nov 2, 2015, 11:41 am

Game over.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 12:06 pm

Thank you OP.

Paid for 9 different reservations, they were in "my trip" on the app, now it only shows 3 on 9. let's see.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 12:31 pm

all my reservations are still in the app.

also I have received all the confirmation mails and voucher, So I think there will be no problem at all, and when there is some problem just discuss with your credit card company.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 12:59 pm

I wonder if 30% additional discount will work with US CITI cards... because this offer looks directed more towards Indian CITI cards...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.