Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Radisson Antofagasta,Chile- from £8 pn bft single occ.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2015, 9:26 am
Original Poster

This one only seems to be available vis lowcostholidays.com which does not bode well since they cancelled a relatively recent promotion they offered at the Hilton Abu Dhabi.

It's not the best spot in Chile that's for sure but it's on the coast and there might be some places locally of interest. Hotel seems well rated.

Available from around July till end December'15. From £8 pn depending on date/number of nights booked.

Care LCH impose admin charge on cancellation.

http://www.trivago.co.uk/?iSemThemeI...mKeywordInfo=&

Last edited by chokdee; Apr 5, 2015 at 11:32 am
Old Apr 5, 2015, 10:00 am

Just a heads up: if you aren't a UK resident, you probably won't be able to cancel this reservation. So make sure the dates work.

From the Low Cost Holidays website: (redirected to LCH from LCB)
"The Lead Contact must be authorised to make the booking on behalf of all members of your party. If the Lead Contact is not over 18 and a
UK or Irish resident we reserve the right to cancel your booking and charge a 100% cancellation fee in respect of the complete booking."
Old Apr 5, 2015, 11:43 am
Original Poster

They seem to be represented in various other countries as we'll. Here is the deal on their US website.

http://us.lowcostholidays.com/property-result
Old Apr 6, 2015, 8:32 am

Atacama is close by. Hard to drive there via Santiago, so you would have to fly I assume.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Turkish Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold
nice find
Old Apr 7, 2015, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by changey2
nice find
Seems dead, or at least limited availablity.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by chokdee
They seem to be represented in various other countries as we'll. Here is the deal on their US website.

http://us.lowcostholidays.com/property-result
The same hotel? Or is there a cheap one to book in Peru?
Old Apr 8, 2015, 1:13 pm

The same hotel? Or is there a cheap one to book in Peru?
He is saying that lowcostholidays.com is also represented in other countries and not only in UK.
This deal was valid for the Antafagosta Radisson only.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 6:03 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by cfbrown
Atacama is close by. Hard to drive there via Santiago, so you would have to fly I assume.
You can get a sleeper bus to Antofagasta from Santiago, you can even get a bus to Iquique and that's even further north.

You can even fly to Arequipa in Peru, get a bus to Tacna, purchase a grey market Toyota from Japan then drive down to Antofagasta. Failing that cross over the border to Arica, get a bus to Iquique, spend a couple of days there, get another bus to Antofagasta.

Lots of very cool bus rides and shenanigans around that part of the world for people with an adventurous spirit and no job to get back to on Monday morning, whichever way you went to Antofagasta, I am sure you'd welcome a comfy bed and a shower at the Radisson when you finally arrived.

I don't know if they still do it, and it's been about 6 years since I flew it, but it was possible to fly LAN from Santiago to Antofagasta to Iquique to Lima. It was like a bus with frequent stops. Cool area, very sandy as you might imagine.

Have fun if anyone booked this
Old Jun 14, 2015, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Just bumping this one up for anyone that might have missed it. The deal is still around except the hotel has now been rebranded as the NH Antofagasta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.