Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport EUR 24,04

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2014, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport EUR 24,04

http://www.getaroom.com
Check in 10 December 2014m check out 13 December 2014, breakfast and taxes included, EUR 78,07 for three nights. Fully refundable (although charged at the time of booking). Other dates may be possible, didn't check.

I have no experience with getaroom. You get an internal confirmation number but not something that Holiday Inn can manage. Has anyone worked with them? Will the rate be honored?

Shuly
Old Sep 20, 2014, 3:19 pm
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by shuly
http://www.getaroom.com
Check in 10 December 2014m check out 13 December 2014, breakfast and taxes included, EUR 78,07 for three nights. Fully refundable (although charged at the time of booking). Other dates may be possible, didn't check.

I have no experience with getaroom. You get an internal confirmation number but not something that Holiday Inn can manage. Has anyone worked with them? Will the rate be honored?

Shuly
I needed a room at FRA airport and it was around $70 after taxes for one night, refundable and compared to HI site way less expensive.

I have one experience with this website, there was a mistake hotel at Radisson Blu in Chicago. It was a pre-paid rate and we were told not valid. After a few back and forth Radisson did honor rate. That rate was $19 and clearly not correct.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thepla
I needed a room at FRA airport and it was around $70 after taxes for one night, refundable and compared to HI site way less expensive.
Thank you. The best available rate on the HI site is 61 euro non-refundable, 81 refundable. So 25 sounds too good to be true...

Shuly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.