Reload this Page >

Best Western Bogo (targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Western Bogo (targeted)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2013, 4:06 pm

Programs: Hiltonhonors gold, Priority Club platimum, Club Carlson gold, Marriott gold
I did not receive the BOGO e-mail but signed up while the link was still live. I did the required stay but I never got an e-mail voucher (3 weeks later) so I called. The first CSR said they had no record of me signing up then she put me on hold and I was eventually disconnected. I called back and the second CSR said I was signed up and didn't know why the voucher was never ordered. She said she would ordered one and that I should get an e-mail voucher in 2 weeks. I will report back when and if I receive it.
After my call I noticed an entry on my account "Empowerment Promotion Award Sprg13-E" I hope this is a good sign.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 11:34 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by hobo13
J
So, anybody found a higher value BW redemption for these free nights?

Got my email for my reward. Booked BW Convention Center Hotel. Rate shows $334
Old Apr 25, 2013, 4:08 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Rad456
Originally Posted by hobo13
J
So, anybody found a higher value BW redemption for these free nights?

Got my email for my reward. Booked BW Convention Center Hotel. Rate shows $334
That's not a very descriptive name for a hotel. where is it?
Old Apr 25, 2013, 8:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
BW Convention Center New York City
Old Apr 26, 2013, 6:03 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
BW NYC - Hospitality House - $409.00 ....but I wonder if they restrict you from using it at a plus or premier hotel. Hmmm. Anyone catch anything on that?
Old Apr 27, 2013, 7:56 am

Programs: Hiltonhonors gold, Priority Club platimum, Club Carlson gold, Marriott gold
Smile

Originally Posted by beggsmoore
I did not receive the BOGO e-mail but signed up while the link was still live. I did the required stay but I never got an e-mail voucher (3 weeks later) so I called. The first CSR said they had no record of me signing up then she put me on hold and I was eventually disconnected. I called back and the second CSR said I was signed up and didn't know why the voucher was never ordered. She said she would ordered one and that I should get an e-mail voucher in 2 weeks. I will report back when and if I receive it.
After my call I noticed an entry on my account "Empowerment Promotion Award Sprg13-E" I hope this is a good sign.
I got my e-mail voucher today. Thanks OP, Flyertalk, and BW!!
Old Apr 28, 2013, 7:33 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by redreeper
BW NYC - Hospitality House - $409.00 ....but I wonder if they restrict you from using it at a plus or premier hotel. Hmmm. Anyone catch anything on that?
I used mine at a PLUS. It seems to me that these just go into the usual reward inventory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.