Reload this Page >

$ 70 off any 3 nights, $ 45 off any 2 nights with Travelocity/Lastminute.de

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$ 70 off any 3 nights, $ 45 off any 2 nights with Travelocity/Lastminute.de

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2011, 6:15 am

can't believe i missed this great opportunity with so many stays coming up...

any other suggestions?
Old Mar 4, 2011, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Delta Gold, AA Plat
it's dead now after it was working for about 24 hours.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 11:50 am

Programs: aa
Reservation Cancelled

I got cancellation notice: What should I do. They send me a voucher right away so I already made my plans. can someone advise?

Dear customer.

Thank you for your booking request which we unfortunately can ‘t confirm.

The reason therefore is that in this product category according to German law and our terms and conditions we are intermediary: That means that a binding booking contract only becomes effective once the supplier has confirmed the booking to us. In your case we’re afraid the supplier has not confirmed the booking request for which reason we have to decline your booking.

We’re very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Should you seek further details please consult our terms & conditions: http://www.lastminute.de/AGB

Best regards,

lastminute.de
Old Mar 4, 2011, 12:11 pm

well, they are right...

but maybe the wholesaler does still have inventory left. if you'd like, pm me with the booking confirmation and i will have a look.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by nvoi
well, they are right...

but maybe the wholesaler does still have inventory left. if you'd like, pm me with the booking confirmation and i will have a look.
I doubt this is the inventory issue. They still list the offer on their website but with higher price (of course as this coupon doen't work anymore). Also, I doubt the hotel Holiday INN at the LHR airport is fully booked. After booking the Top Secret deal that works as Hotwire.com deals they sent me a voucher with the name of the hotel where it clearly stated the reservation is fully prepaid. Why they would sent a voucher if they don't know for sure. I will wait if they start cancelling the other coupon purchases.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Delta Gold, AA Plat
Codes work again

the codes do work again, at least for certain countries ... destinations in germany and spain work fine as of now, i just checked... other countries, i don't know.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA/AA
Originally Posted by flyinghigh77
the codes do work again, at least for certain countries ... destinations in germany and spain work fine as of now, i just checked... other countries, i don't know.
The code is not working for hotels in Cyprus. Last night, I was looking at three nights accomodations for less than 8 euros.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Originally Posted by anaidross
I would not count on it not disappearing or being "enhanced" with further conditions (e.g. minimum spending).
You were saying...

It doesn't seem to be working for hotels in Asia.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 2:12 am

Programs: Oneworld
Just missed it dang it!

Originally Posted by ung1
You were saying...

It doesn't seem to be working for hotels in Asia.
+1
Old Mar 5, 2011, 3:26 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by flyinghigh77
not working for US hotels any more
Old Mar 5, 2011, 2:28 pm

Angry

I am living in Germany and tried US hotels but code is not working.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Booked a hotel in Spain. Again to confirm, the dates you search for will be the dates you get at the end. Ignore the dates you see during the purchase process.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 3:50 pm
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by extremfranky
I am living in Germany and tried US hotels but code is not working.
+1
Old Mar 5, 2011, 4:25 pm

I got cancellation notice too. 9 of 15 bookings were canceled although they ware confirmed by receipt. Probably all my bookings will be canceled, I am not happy but what can i do?
Old Mar 7, 2011, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by aparatek
I got cancellation notice too. 9 of 15 bookings were canceled although they ware confirmed by receipt. Probably all my bookings will be canceled, I am not happy but what can i do?
I got my second reservation cancelled out of 3. All 3 were charged to my CC. Can we do something about this?

What is interesteting in the email of my second cancelation is attached a voucher with the hotel info. One thing I know, I will never bite to german sites with offers like this again. Expedia.de deal went sour and now this one. German sites sucks big time!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.