Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYE Suggestions/Fireworks

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2016, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

NYE Suggestions/Fireworks

Any suggestions on places to see the fireworks that doesn't involve spending $200+ at one of the luxury hotels' bars/restaurants? Preferably without massive crowds. Thanks!
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: Asia Miles, Krisflyer
i think pretty much everywhere along the TST promenade will be massively crowded.

Hoping someone on this forum has a better idea where to go as well!
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:51 am

Programs: MP, BR
How about the Peak? One year I went up there around 11pm, it was relatively cold but we bought coffee and spiked it with some goodies from 7-11. Head to the trail and hung out at a spot with clear view. View was nice and different but it really depends on the weather. The other problem is that it takes awhile to get back down to Central....it's not super crowded but imagine tons of people wanting to leave at the same time after the fireworks.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 1:10 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
i think i was at podium4 of IFC one year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.