Discount Disneyland tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Disneyland tickets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:07 pm

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
And does Klook.com redeemable thru Barclay arrival +?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Unless being at all Disney parks is on your bucket list Ocean park is a better choice as something different. HK Disney is a smaller version of the full size Disney parks.

Ocean Park is a unique experience
Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tdrag97
any update on this subject?

have a week vacation to HK as a 1st timer., not sure if we should do Disney or Oceanpark. Our kids are 6 and 8.,

we have been to Disneyland (CA) and Disneyworld (FL) and DisneySea (Japan).
If you've got a week, then I would go to both. Ocean Park is nice. It's nice that it's half-zoo, and the setting is stunning... you'll really appreciate it as you hover over the blue sea on their gondola. But it's likely a lot of their rides will be off-limits to your 6yo. It's true that Disney is small compared to like Tokyo Disney, but both your kids will be allowed on almost all the rides at Disney. OP is a bit too strict with height restrictions imo. Disney also has a lot of shows. While you should go to Ocean Park, your kids will probably enjoy Disney for a longer time. My kids love animals, but even then OP couldn't beat Disney and my kids were done with OP after 5-6hrs.

I don't know anything about Disney in America, but the queues are crazy there, correct? If you go to HK Disney on a non-holiday weekday, it's been <15min wait for most rides every time. It'll be a whole different Disney experience in that respect.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 9:40 pm

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
Was also thinking of both as OP seem to be a unique experience with the zoo and aquarium. While Disney HK price wise is so much cheaper then US park ($99-$125/uSD) tix. And true the wait time in US Disney is crazy sometime (40-2hrs) But if you plan right and use the fast pass on the top rides you will be ok.

Still thinking if just Ocean Park, we don't have to ride much as long as their is something to ride on and activities for the kids.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by evergrn
Klook.com: $448 adult, $315 kids.

CTS online: $479 adults. $339 kids.

Not sure about CTS walk-in / in person.

Klook.com... should I? should I not? I've never heard of them before.
For what time frame?

I've just looked and seen 1 day for approx AUD$89 I think. I only need 1 day.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 11:54 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Silver
I think your kids might be a little disappointed in Disneyland HK. It is fine if you have never visited the ones in USA but it is very small compared to them. I think Ocean PArk would be of more interest
Old Apr 28, 2016, 7:52 am

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by steveben53
I think your kids might be a little disappointed in Disneyland HK. It is fine if you have never visited the ones in USA but it is very small compared to them. I think Ocean PArk would be of more interest
not so sure. there are many things that are totally unique to this park regardless of size. For example, big grizzle mountain and mystic manor are two fabulously themed rides that have no equivalents in any disney park. Toy story area has some also but they are not headline rides per se.

not to mention going during the week when there is no holiday, it is dead empty until around 1pm and that, is amazing...

perhaps although if someone does not like zoos or aquarium style parks, then it may not be for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.