Wiki Posts
Search

4-6 months rentals in HKG

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2014, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL Gold
4-6 months rentals in HKG

Does anyone have any experience with 4-6 month apt rentals? I'm browsing google/airbnb and such and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations or have used other services before.

Thanks
Old Dec 24, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Short term housing for one (1) ?? Semi/fully furnished ? Preferred location(s) and approximate budget & requirements, commuting to/from, etc. That would help narrow it down for the local experts from town here.
Have a look under the Classified section of this on apartment (flats) and shared housing, etc. - http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/
Serviced apartment with weekly/daily maid or housekeeping, etc.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

It'll be just for 1 person and have some type of kitchenette. I want to keep the budget max 2500USD/month. (~20k HKD)

Location doesn't have to be near anything as it'll be for my mother who is just going to be hanging out. I have to do some research on serviced/non-serviced.

Thanks for the response!
Old Dec 24, 2014, 10:35 pm

For that price, you shouldn't have any problem with finding a short term rental. There are numerous serviced apartments located throughout Hong kong Island in the 10-20k range. They usually include furniture as well as wifi and room cleaning service (with higher-end options including a kitchenette). Some options to check are- Shama, the Platinum, de Fenwick, Metro Metro Causeway Bay...

I used two different serviced apartments while in between moves, and they both worked out well as advertised.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 10:35 pm

Also some hotels offer a monthly serviced package in that price range.
Old Dec 25, 2014, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PitaPan
For that price, you shouldn't have any problem with finding a short term rental. There are numerous serviced apartments located throughout Hong kong Island in the 10-20k range. They usually include furniture as well as wifi and room cleaning service (with higher-end options including a kitchenette). Some options to check are- Shama, the Platinum, de Fenwick, Metro Metro Causeway Bay...

I used two different serviced apartments while in between moves, and they both worked out well as advertised.
Thank you so much for the recommendation! I will look into it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.