Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2008, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
Arrow Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport {US-CA}

I am not going to bore you all with a full on report. We all know what a Hampton Inn is like. They are mostly the same. I just wanted to put a good word in for this property. The place is new, staff attentive and upgrades given. It is much better than the Hilton Garden Inn in town. And less. Now I say that with a little bit of caution so you do not get it wrong. Nearly everything via hwy 99 is close. I thought this place would be close to the freeway/highway. It is close but from my upgraded room on floor four I got no noise. You would be comfortable staying there.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:10 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Excellent one night stay this week. (It was supposed to be for two nights needed to cancel the second night. The manager let me do so without penalty, even though I was inside of the 24 hour time frame for canceling).

Very nice Studio Suite. Very helpful staff. Decent breakfast with biscuits and gravy. Yay!!!

One note: Pay attention to the directions on how to get here from BFL. It's NOT obvious and if you turn where you would think (when you can see the hotel ahead of you and to your left) you'll end up on CA99 with no way off for a couple of miles).
Old Jul 28, 2013, 11:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, AA Exec Plat, National Exec Elite
Just completed a one night here.

Got upgraded to a studio suite. The hotel looks brand new, couldn't believe when she said it was 5 yrs old. Everything looks so new and modern.

Definitely would stay here again.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 11:02 pm

decent Hampton

I stayed a couple weeks ago and everything was as expected, with friendly front desk staff, clean rooms, nothing broken, no problems. There were many big trucks lined up nearby, presumably their drivers were staying there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.