Search

Points & Cash booking problem?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2017, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Points & Cash booking problem?

Hello everyone,

A friend & I have been trying all week, both before & after the most recent enhancements, to book a points & cash stay at the Hilton on Okinawa. We both see the points & cash icon, but can't actually get it to do anything.

In addition, though we are both seeing the 'the 5th night is free when paying with points', that 5th night is being 'charged' when we try to book?

Is this just the Hilton website being its usual wonky self? Or are we both missing something?

Old Mar 3, 2017, 8:04 am

You have to select the room with the "points & money" icon and move forward like you are booking it...go past the screen with your address on and then on the last screen before you confirm the booking you will see the points & money slider. Not very intuitive, eh. Took me a while to find it also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.