Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Current Marriott Platinum, gonna check out Hilton Props. what I need to know?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Marriott Platinum, gonna check out Hilton Props. what I need to know?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum Elite
Here is my letter I just received regarding my request for Tier Compete.

Dear Mr. :

Thank you for your request regarding an upgrade to the Diamond Level.

First, we are always thrilled anytime a member reaches out to us in an effort to attain our most prestigious Diamond membership level. Given the benefits associated with the Diamond membership level as well as the commitment we uphold for those who achieve Diamond, we do not offer direct upgrades to Diamond based on tier matching.

As you have reached the highest achievable level of membership with one of our hotel competitors and wish to take advantage of this offer; we have upgraded your account to Gold membership level so that you may begin to enjoy the benefits while working to earn Diamond with just 21 nights within 90 days of today’s date.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton Worldwide and the Hilton HHonors program.

Sincerely,

Hilton Worldwide
P.O. Box 9003
Addison, TX 75001-9003

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.