Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Carson/Torrance {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Carson/Torrance {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2002, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Arrow Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Carson/Torrance {US-CA}

Looking for a place to crash in tomorrow morning, arriving in LA around 3am. So I want to burn as few points as I can. Looks like HI Carson is 6K. Any experiences there? How far off 405/5?

Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2003, 8:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Has anyone stayed at this place? Are there restaurants within easy walking distance? It's close to a university I'll be visiting (CA State) and was wondering if it appears to be a safe walk back and forth to the campus. How's the breakfast? Adequate parking?

And yes, I know that this property is supposedly reviewed on the huge 17-page Hampton thread. I just haven't figured out any way to find properties on that thread in a reasonable amount of time. The summary spreadsheet is fine as far as it goes, but it doesn't give details. Some rainy afternoon I'll update my copy of the spreadsheet with the page number of each of the properties. But until then ... help!
Old Apr 21, 2003, 6:36 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Did you try Hampton Inn reviews - various US locations and the accompanying spreadsheet?
Old Apr 21, 2003, 7:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rut Dog:
Did you try Hampton Inn reviews - various US locations and the accompanying spreadsheet?</font>
That's the thread and spreadsheet I was trying to refer to in the 2nd paragraph of my post. The search function tells me that the Carson property is indeed in that thread, but I don't know how to find it other than by plowing through 17 pages of posts. And the spreadsheet (at least the version I downloaded) gives a rating to each property, but doesn't include the detail of each review. I certainly don't mean to seem ungrateful for all of the work that cryptic did. It must have taken a lot of effort to summarize all of those posts. I'm just trying to find a way to locate an individual property's review in an efficient manner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.