Search

Hampton Inn Livermore {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2001, 6:43 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: SW A List Preferred, Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Arrow Hampton Inn Livermore {US-CA}

Anyone have experience with the Hampton Inn in Livermore, CA? In general, I've had very good experiences with HI properties, but sometimes a dog slips in.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 1:16 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
It is fine.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 7:21 pm

Location: San Antonio, Tx USA PM-DL Diamond VIP-Hilton PC Hertz
Stayed there a couple of months back and I remember it as one of my nicer stays in a Hampton Inn. The property is fairly new and my, at that time, Gold status was recognized with a snack at check in but as with most Hampton’s no upgrade, most all rooms are the same. The only Hampton I have ever been upgraded in was at a stay in Marathon Key, Florida; this was to a very large suite with an excellent view.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 9:08 pm

harold -- I'm kinda partial to Hilton Pleasanton at The Club. It's quite close to Livermore, and if you are staying Friday or Saturday nights, Bounceback rates are very attractive (as well as AAA).
Old Jan 23, 2001, 10:02 pm

The Club is a class operation and just about 10 miles west. You may also consider the brand new Hilton Garden Inn in Livermore.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 11:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum (Lifetime), United GS, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-la Diamond, Marriott Platinum
my experience at the hilton pleasanton was not quite the same.

i stayed there in spring '00 and found the desk clerks posessed little knowledge or common courtesy, the furnishings of my guestroom were rather threadbare and the mattress way past its prime.

after checking in at 10:45 PM or so, i went straight to my room to order room service (they close at 11PM). i was told i couldn't order anything because room service had already closed. i went to a nearby in-n-out burger instead. (i may have the times wrong in this example... perhaps they close at 10... but the point is that i called fifteen minutes before the stated closing time.) in my opinion, the hilton pleasanton used to be quite a nice property, but has gone way downhill.

re: hilton garden inn, livermore. i haven't stayed there, but have been very happy with most of the garden inns elsewhere.
Old Jan 24, 2001, 7:36 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: SW A List Preferred, Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Old Jan 24, 2001, 6:56 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, DL Silver, TSA Harassee
This is a nice Hampton. The desk had the power jack and modem port for a laptop.

When I was there last May, there was an HGI going up right across the street. So, if you are partial to Hilton properties, this may be an option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.