Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Chicago / Millenium NYC Contact Details

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2006, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond; Delta PM

Hi guys,

Does anyone have contact details for GM / HHonours manager at either of:
  • Hilton Chicago & Towers
  • Millenium Hilton NYC

Thanks,

Andrew.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 2:54 am

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
here's the GM for the Millenium; very very nice and accommodating...only Hilton I stay in NY....four days out and she has me already blocked into a large 1 Bedroom suite......

[email protected]
Old Nov 15, 2006, 10:22 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Can I ask what room you reserved to be upgraded to that suite?
Old Nov 17, 2006, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond; Delta PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AIRcop
here's the GM for the Millenium; very very nice and accommodating...only Hilton I stay in NY....four days out and she has me already blocked into a large 1 Bedroom suite......

[email protected]

Cheers AIRcop - thanks for that info.

Good of her to upgrade you to the 1bd suite - may i also ask what room you actually booked!

A.
Old Nov 18, 2006, 2:05 am

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
I'M HERE NOW...FRI/SAT NIGHT TOO! I BOOKED A JR SUITE (smaller) AT $409 AND EMAILED HER DIRECTLY REQUESTING THE 1 BEDROOM UPGRADE THATS AS DESCRIBED >>>>> THEY'RE AT END OF THE HALLWAYS, '10' ROOM NUMBER FORMAT; IN THIS CASE 5110. LARGE LIVING ROOM; 2 COUCHES, 1 PULL OUT, NICE SITTING AREA, FULL DINNING ROOM TABLE AND A SEPARTE KING BEDROOM DOWN A HALLWAY WITH JACUZZI TUB AND SEAPARATE SHOWERFOR ITS BATHROOM. THERE IS ALSO A CONNECTING QUEEN AVAILABLE TO MAKE IT A 2 BEDROOM SUITE IF ONE NEEDS IT. FULL 180 DEGREE VIEWS, WEST, NORTH AND EAST AS THE ROOM WRAPS AT THE END OF THE BUILDING. KING ROOM VIEW LOOKS DIRECTLY DOWN ON GROUND ZERO. AWE INSPIRING AND EMOTIONAL. VERY PRIVATE AND QUIET ROOM. NO HEARING OF OTHER AMBIENT ROOM NOISE FROM THE FLOOR AND DOORS SLAMMING......THATS MY PET PEEVE. 2 PLASMA 42 TV'S, 2 BATHS. ITS JUST GREAT. 2 NIGHTS HERE, 1 PAID AND 1 REWARD. I RECEIVED AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM JEN WITH NO HESITATION OF GRANTING MY REQUEST....IT WAS 'WIZARDLY' I RECRUIT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND DESIRE THE NICETY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF THE LIVING ROOM SETTING FOR INTRODUCTORY INTERVIEWS AND PRESENTATIONS. (I EXPLAINED THAT TO HER) #1 NYC HILTON TO ME.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.