Wiki Posts
Search

car keyed at hampton inn-WWYD?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2016, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jeffandnicole
The OP smartly never identified the property. It seems to be a random bit of vandalism that truly could have happened anywhere. It's not uncommon for cars to be broken into in hotel parking lots, as people tend to leave a lot of stuff in their vehicles and only bring in what they need.

Thank you, I purposely didnt identify the hotel......but what is interesting is this hotel had only 1 diamond spot right by the entrance and thats where I aprked. Oh well.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
I cannot even fathom my first thought not being call the local police department and let them do their job.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 5:35 am

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Yes, this thread belong in HHonors

Thank you, OP, for posting this. IMHO, this thread definitely belongs in HHonors forum because its pertinent to the everlasting mental debate when parking. Such as: "Hmmmm... if I park in this designated Diamond slot, will that carry a remote risk will some poor slob or recently fired or disgruntled employee will use my vehicle for a good ole rumination?"
Old Aug 26, 2016, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Hampton guarantee?
Old Aug 26, 2016, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by sallyerd
Thank you, OP, for posting this. IMHO, this thread definitely belongs in HHonors forum because its pertinent to the everlasting mental debate when parking. Such as: "Hmmmm... if I park in this designated Diamond slot, will that carry a remote risk will some poor slob or recently fired or disgruntled employee will use my vehicle for a good ole rumination?"
Not in this case. The first post says (emphasis mine): "They called me yesterday to tell me they did get a man on surveillance who keyed a bunch of cars but they cannot identify him."
Old Aug 26, 2016, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sallyerd

ha. It was actually the only spot near the entrance. and whoever it was hit several cars. and I was on the way to a meeting and had no time to call police...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.