Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2015 HH Gold VIP Status Short Cuts - Fast Track, Challenges etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2015, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: squeakr
Here you'll find the 2015 (from late 2014) HH Fast Track to Gold postings. Posts prior to late 2014 may be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-hhonors/561809-hilton-hhonors-gold-vip-status-short-cuts-fast-track-instant-challenges-comps.html

May all your stays be gold!

squeakr , co Mod HH
for the HH Mod Team of squeakr, Canarsie and Kiwi Flyer
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2015, 12:40 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I should find a cheap P+C somewhere to finalize my fast track and I wonder if Hampton Inn counts?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Citi-Prestige,
Originally Posted by FFlash
I should find a cheap P+C somewhere to finalize my fast track and I wonder if Hampton Inn counts?
They count
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:57 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Hey guys,

I just finished the fast track challenge. When will the expiry date on my card get updated? In my profile it still shows EXP 03/15. My timeline changed from "In order to maintain your status in 2016 you need X stays" to "Based on the amount of your stays you would be Silver"

How can I make sure I requalified?

Thanks

Last edited by mrgoodkat; Mar 26, 2015 at 6:02 am
Old Mar 26, 2015, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
Hey guys,

I just finished the fast track challenge. When will the expiry date on my card get updated? In my profile it still shows EXP 03/15. My timeline changed from "In order to maintain your status in 2016 you need X stays" to "Based on the amount of your stays you would be Silver"

How can I make sure I requalified?

Thanks
Give it a couple days and your account should get updated.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 7:37 pm

Does anyone know if points only stays count, no cash.

Thanks
Old Mar 26, 2015, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Does anyone know if points only stays count, no cash.

Thanks
From experience, yes, they do count for challenges.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:23 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC

is there a Diamond FastTrack Challenge? If so show I just email Hhonors?
Old Apr 6, 2015, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
US hotels only for MVP Fast Track?

I was just about to sign up for the MVP HHonors Gold Fast Track when I read this...

..Being a valued member of the Hilton Family MVP program pays off. Just complete four qualifying stays or nine qualifying nights within the 90-day period of your choice and reach Gold VIP status faster than ever! (It normally takes 16 qualifying stays in a consecutive 12-month period). Exclusively for MVP Members. Offer valid at all U.S. Hilton®, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites Hotels® and Hilton Garden Inn® hotels and at select U.S. Hilton Grand Vacations Club® locations, Hampton Inn® and Hampton Inn & Suites® hotels.
Does this mean that ONLY US Hotels will count on the Fast Track?

I also just lost my Gold status (am Silver now). Will HHonors give me this challenge?
Old Apr 6, 2015, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
I have 6 upcoming stays in Germany/France and I´ve applied to the mvp gold fast track, I guess that will count.

Last edited by ironfire; Apr 6, 2015 at 7:30 am
Old Apr 6, 2015, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was just about to sign up for the MVP HHonors Gold Fast Track when I read this...

I also just lost my Gold status (am Silver now). Will HHonors give me this challenge?
Nope. Any property worldwide will count. My husband's account used 1 pay and 3 P+C stays all in Turkey. He retains his Gold now thru 3/2017.

I dont think you would have any issue signing up the MVP or even the Carlson - they are essentially the same thing. Once you sign up one, the other would tell you that you have already registered.

Though I suggest you confirm your registration after signing up via email to HHonors just to verify you are registered and the starting date / ending date.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 7:00 pm

Is it possible to adjust the start date once you've signed up (but have not stayed yet)?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
No.

You need to carefully plan the sign-up date, i.e. not sign up before you are sure of 4 stays within 90 days from sign up.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SK AAR
No.

You need to carefully plan the sign-up date, i.e. not sign up before you are sure of 4 stays within 90 days from sign up.
So would all reservations made BEFORE the sign up count?

My dilemma is that HHonors has offered me a fast track of sorts.. that every stay would count as double through to the end of April. So if I need 4 stays, does that mean in reality I only need 2 ?

I'm using this HHonors offer to try to get as many stays as possible so that I may be actually able to get Diamond .
Old Apr 8, 2015, 1:45 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
So would all reservations made BEFORE the sign up count?

My dilemma is that HHonors has offered me a fast track of sorts.. that every stay would count as double through to the end of April. So if I need 4 stays, does that mean in reality I only need 2 ?

I'm using this HHonors offer to try to get as many stays as possible so that I may be actually able to get Diamond .
From my experience, you can make the reservation before you sign up for the promotion, but you have to stay after that date.

I can't answer your second question, sorry!
Old Apr 8, 2015, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bj27
From my experience, you can make the reservation before you sign up for the promotion, but you have to stay after that date.

I can't answer your second question, sorry!
Thank you but I just realised that I will be Gold in 4 more stays anyway without doing this challenge. I am at 13 stays currently and the targeted individual promo that HHonors has given me of every stay counts as double will get me Gold after 4 more stays which will count as 8 - of which I have already booked.

I then need to only do 5 more stays (which will count as 10) toward Diamond.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.