Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Anyone else not getting e-mail confirmations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 12:44 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond

The last couple of reservations I've made through the Hilton.com website have failed to result in an e-mailed confirmation. They aren't going to my junk mail box, I'm just not getting them.

Other Hilton mails are making it through, like promo mails, receipts, and survey requests from the hotels.

Anyone else experiencing this? Makes it hard to forward the itinerary information to TripIt

Neil
Old Sep 14, 2014, 2:54 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, SAS Diamond (*A Gold)
For me it's the other way around. I always get confirmations (not a single one has ever been missing).

However, I don't get any of the promo emails. Nothing. Even as a Diamond member, and with all check boxes ticked that I want to receive promos, I get nothing.

Seems they have quite some bugs in their IT/tech end.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 1:33 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
Exactly the same problem I hav, and have had for years, Frequie. I receive all confirmations, but NOTHING else.
HHonors have confirmes many times that I'm set up to receive all promotions, but I have never received anything!
Old Sep 15, 2014, 3:18 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
If you haven't already done this, check your reservation confirmation on the hilton site and make sure that the e-mail address on the reservation is the right one.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Are you sure the reservations are being made? I've never had issues once the reservation is made, but sometimes I forget to hit the confirm or submit button on the last page because I think it is made and it simply is the final review page.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:28 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
The reservations are definitely being made, they show up in my upcoming stays list. The guest information has the email address in it, and if I copy and paste that email address into a message and try sending a mail I receive it correctly.

Guess I have to call Hilton. I suspect nothing will change

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.