Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2000 bonus points Conrad/Waldorf Astoria

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2000 bonus points Conrad/Waldorf Astoria

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 10:18 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by Michael19887
It wasn't brand specific. I got the 2k and 3k parts of the bonus at WA stays and the 5k at a Conrad last year.
+1 ^
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:56 pm

Guess I wasn't clear enough.

I got 2k and 3k last year. What I'm wondering is if I'll get 5k on next stay, this year, or if it starts at 2k again. Guess someone soon will find out.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlugE

I got 2k and 3k last year. What I'm wondering is if I'll get 5k on next stay, this year, or if it starts at 2k again. Guess someone soon will find out.

I would think it resets if the rest of us who took full advantage of the promo last year will get an additional 2K, 3K and 5K on top of the 2K per night bonus (I really enjoyed this promo last year )
Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by FlugE

I assume it starts over on January 1, 2015 as the terms and conditions say:
Offer valid for stays completed between January 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015 (“Promotional Period”) at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts or Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Your stays need not be completed consecutively; stays completed are accumulated throughout the Promotional Period.
But as you say we should find out soon.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:28 pm

2015 Conrad / WA promo

I had signed up for this promo in 2014 and earned the full bonus for my stays. So does that 2014 sign-up automatically roll on for 2015, or do I have to sign up afresh? If so, where?

I called the Diamond desk earlier this evening, but the zombie who answered my call claimed that there was no such promo in 2015!
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by TinDrum
I had signed up for this promo in 2014 and earned the full bonus for my stays. So does that 2014 sign-up automatically roll on for 2015, or do I have to sign up afresh? If so, where?

I called the Diamond desk earlier this evening, but the zombie who answered my call claimed that there was no such promo in 2015!
Read the posts above yours. The links to the two promos are provided. If you read the posts you will see that if you signed up in 2014 that we have found that that sign up counts for this year too.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 10:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Lightbulb

We don't always get the emails stays coming up at Waldorf and Conrad so thanks for the tips and just signed up.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:12 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by worldiswide
We don't always get the emails stays coming up at Waldorf and Conrad so thanks for the tips and just signed up.
Indeed, I only found out about this promo last year thru FT!
Old Jan 22, 2015, 3:49 pm

Programs: US, HH
I stayed at a Conrad last week. I did get all the way to the 3d stay 5K bonus last year. So far, I only got the 2K brand bonus but not the 2K first stay bonus for last week's stay. So it appears that that promo may not reset.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:15 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by GrjApp
I stayed at a Conrad last week. I did get all the way to the 3d stay 5K bonus last year. So far, I only got the 2K brand bonus but not the 2K first stay bonus for last week's stay. So it appears that that promo may not reset.
It appears so, yes. I have completed 2014 promotion, and registered for 2015 through the link on Loyallty Lobby. Got a confirmation, but after 2 stays at China Conrad's this week only 2k bonus posted, but not also 2k and 3k for first two Conrad stays in 2015. Wrote to HH, and they replied that this is targeted promotion and I am not registered nor targeted. Damn.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by mirror74
. Wrote to HH, and they replied that this is targeted promotion and I am not registered nor targeted. Damn.
This is the way to kill this promo for most of us.

To others who consider the same: Pls don't repeat the stupidity; be happy for the points that you actually receive rather than contacting HH to try to get more points...
Old Jan 22, 2015, 11:19 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SK AAR
This is the way to kill this promo for most of us.

To others who consider the same: Pls don't repeat the stupidity; be happy for the points that you actually receive rather than contacting HH to try to get more points...
Name calling and insulting fellow FT members are not helpful. If you have completed this promo in 2014, you cannot do it again in 2015. It can be done just once.

By the way, HH people also read FT, so should we also stop debating here that nobody would here us?
Old Jan 23, 2015, 6:08 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
I received the 2k points/night for a stay at WA Towers last weekend. I did not restart the 2k/3k/5k promo. Just glad to see the 2k a night back, as it is a great promotion and really added up for me last year.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 7:44 am

Got 2000 points from Conrad stay over the weekend. Have a W=A stay coming up in a couple weeks, so will see what happens! I did try to re-enroll in promo, can't remember if it said I was already registered...
Old Jan 30, 2015, 9:15 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
I just received an e-mail with a promotion to book a 2 night stay at any WA or Conrad by December 31, 2015 and receive 5,000 bonus points. It was targeted and I didn't have to enter my HHonors number to register, but it looks like the first half of the link works if others want to try:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...y5kbonuspoints

Even more incentive to steer my stays towards these two brands in conjunction with the 2k night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.