Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2007, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North {US-FL}

I searched in the various Orlando properties threads. Could find plenty of reference to quite a few of the other HGI properties in Orlando (in particular the Seaworld property) but not that particular one (near Universal). Anybody stayed there?
Also, what should I expect the traffic to be like to the airport from there on a Friday morning (flight departing circa 9.30am)? My initial intention would have been to stay in one of the Hilton properties near the airport but they are all substantially more expensive on the day I need to be there.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Obviously not a popular property with FTers, then .
Old Feb 1, 2007, 9:05 am

Programs: DL Plat, CRC, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Priority Club Gold
Here's a suggestion

Never stayed at the Hilton you're referring to; however, I just stayed 3 nights at the Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport and was very impressed.

The hotel seems new. Evening snacks weren't chips & dip. There were hot appetizers and a taste of the "Kitchen's Manager Special" (pork fried rice one night).

Service was excellent & it's about 11 miles (easy toll-way drive) to the airport.

Would absolutely stay there again. Here's the website link:

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/e...tyhocn=MCOATES

Travel safe!
Old Feb 1, 2007, 6:12 pm
In Memoriam

been there three or four times....

completely unremarkable, with way.

As far as traffic. I wouldn't worry about it. You are real close to the Bee Line.
Old Feb 1, 2007, 8:03 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I will be at the Doubletree at Universal this Friday and Saturday.....
Old Feb 2, 2007, 1:07 am

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Originally Posted by natas43
I will be at the Doubletree at Universal this Friday and Saturday.....
Not a great property, IMHO. Noisy with large affinity groups. You'll see dozens of coach buses in the parking lot arriving after 8pm filled with school groups. The hotel mgt. supposedly segregates the affinity groups away from other guests by using different towers but that most certainly did NOT happen during my prior experience. The hotel was clean enough, etc. But kids running amok in hallways and clogging elevators are not in my travel planner.
Old Oct 12, 2013, 12:38 pm

Programs: ACE50k,HHSilver, BW Diamond, Marriott Gold, National EE, Accor, IHG, SPG, Choice, Hertz#1Gold
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North (Contact...)

Hi,

I looked around on the web, I found their phone number on the HGI website but no email... Someone has an email contact?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.