Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport {US-VA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport {US-VA}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2013, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport {US-VA}

I just spent a week at the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport and wanted to share my positive experience. The staff is very friendly, the hotel was very clean and my room was nice and comfortable. I will mention the hotel is either in Sandston, Va or right on the border to Sandston, Va. If you need to be closer to the city of Richmond, there is another Hilton Garden Inn.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 10:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
After the Doubletree Richmond Airport debranded I have split my stays between the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport and the Hyatt Place Richmond Airport (which interesting enough are owned by the same group, which also owns the Hampton, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express next to the HGI). I am probably in the rare minority but I miss the Doubletree because while it was definitely an aging property and the HGI and Hyatt Place are in much better and modern condition (and the Hyatt Place is located in the middle of a shopping center with lots of food options), it had a more professional staff and quite frankly there is an immature aspect to many of the workers of the HGI and Hyatt Place.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 7:58 pm

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, IHG Ambassador
I have found the HGI at the Richmond Airport to be a good property and stay there when I have red eye early morning departures from the Richmond Airport. It's a quieter location than the nearby Homewood Suites airport location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.