Wiki Posts
Search

Shop to Earn going away?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG AMB/Spire, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Shop to Earn going away?

Very upsetting, I earned a lot of points this way. All good things I guess come to an end at some point.

Just got this email:
An update regarding the Hilton Honors Shop-To-Earn Mall

On September 1st 2018, we will be discontinuing the Hilton Honors Shop-To-Earn Mall.

As a valued member who has previously earned Points for shopping, we are sending this courtesy reminder to complete any transactions you intend to make by 23:59 PM Eastern Time on August 31st 2018. This way, we can ensure you receive Points for your purchases. Happy shopping, and thank you for using the Shop-To-Earn Mall.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: HiltonHonors, IHG Hotels, DL Skymiles
Originally Posted by eggzlot
Very upsetting, I earned a lot of points this way. All good things I guess come to an end at some point.

Just got this email:
An update regarding the Hilton Honors Shop-To-Earn Mall

On September 1st 2018, we will be discontinuing the Hilton Honors Shop-To-Earn Mall.

As a valued member who has previously earned Points for shopping, we are sending this courtesy reminder to complete any transactions you intend to make by 23:59 PM Eastern Time on August 31st 2018. This way, we can ensure you receive Points for your purchases. Happy shopping, and thank you for using the Shop-To-Earn Mall.
-----------
I too find it annoying and upsetting. The Hilton earn mall offered dozens of vendors to choose from and had frequent added points or special offers to earn even more.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 7:24 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
The two times I tried it, the points never posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.