Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex PEHP 1000 Points Offer

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Amex PEHP 1000 Points Offer

Just completed a stay and went to check my HHonors activity page, and it's showing 1,000 points applied for "AMEX PEHP 1000 POINTS OFFER" and the property name. This is in addition to the gold VIP bonus, myway bonus, Q2 doube points, and of course base points.

Not complaining at all, just curious what promotion this is? I don't remember signing up for anything other than the Q2 promo, but if this one is property/brand specific, it might influence where I book some future trips.

I do have upcoming stays at both a Hilton and Doubletree in the next week, so we'll see if it applies again, but curious if any FTers just know what this is.
Old May 4, 2012, 9:34 am

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
feel free to share the property name
Old May 4, 2012, 1:01 pm

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
I received one of these 1000 point bonuses at the Courtyard Dulles Town Center. I noticed a link on the hotel web page.
Old May 4, 2012, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by etsmyers
feel free to share the property name
Sorry - mistakenly thought I had included it earlier in my post. This was at the Hilton New York.

I received one of these 1000 point bonuses at the Courtyard Dulles Town Center.
I checked that out, and it said something about contacting a hotel employee. Can you provide any more details? Did it show up in your Marriott acct with this same designation? Did you have to pay with you Amex? The detail clearly connects it to Amex, so it sounds like this is an Amex promo being run across multiple chains?

I took no special actions like emailing hotel staff. Just booked online, showed up, stayed for a couple nights, and checked out. Had about $40 of incidentals that are pretty normal for my travel pattern.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 8:50 am

I had this on my statement as well on a recent stay at Hilton Beijing.

It was for work travel and the stay was booked by Amex Travel and I paid with an Amex card. Did not do anything special or applied for any special promo (that I recall), and I had no incidentals on my bill...

Not complaining of course, just wondering so I can keep getting this bonus.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 9:35 am

I believe (based on google) that PEHP stands for Preferred Extras Hotel Program, which appears to be an Amex corporate travel program. See https://businesstravel.americanexpre...ferred-extras/.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.