Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton/My Points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2000, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Hilton/My Points

Does anyone know how long it takes my points to show up in HH?
Old Jan 27, 2000, 12:54 pm
In Memoriam

I've done this 4-5 times and it's probably averaged about a week.
Old Jan 27, 2000, 4:17 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I have redeemed MyPoints for Hilton HHonors points many times. It has ranged from as little as 8 hours to 9 days.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop

Old Jan 29, 2000, 3:13 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Usually 4-7 days for me. As I get 1000 points accumulated, I transfer them immediately (just in case mypoints calls it quits suddenly).
Old Jan 30, 2000, 6:20 am
Original Member

Programs: CO Gold, AA Gold, HH Diamond, IC Plat Ambassador
Just redeemed another 6000 points last week -- took 3 days to post...
Old Jan 30, 2000, 8:44 am

Just a thought, but wouldn't it make more sense to put 5,000 MyPoints (thru Vacation Rewards)into a Delta FF account, then transferring those 5,000 into 10,000 HH points instead of doing it directly?

Cheers.
Old Jan 30, 2000, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Pardon my ignorance, but what are "My Points"? This must be a program with which I am not familiar. Is it an incentive program, or a credit card-related one? I originally thought the question was generally referring to how long any points received for a Hilton stay took to show up on a statement. In which case, I find a week is the norm, since my stay in Vancouver last weekend was posted yesterday, complete with bonuses, etc.
Old Jan 30, 2000, 2:10 pm
DH

FYI, MyPoints is a free internet rewards program. You earn points for great rewards simply by reading email, shopping online, touring web sites and more. IMHO it's one of the better internet rewards programs...

You fill out profile when you join and you will be targeted for promotions/offers/merchants according to your profile.

If you are thinking about joining, I suggest you get one of free web based email account for this purpose. See my previous post on this...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/002163.html

------------------
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.