Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Targetted: Get 1 additional Honors Bonus Point for every $1 you spend 9/15—11/15/10

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targetted: Get 1 additional Honors Bonus Point for every $1 you spend 9/15—11/15/10

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP

Enroll to get 1 additional Hilton HHonors® Bonus Point for every dollar you spend between September 15 - November 15, 2010.

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/...hiltonpromo579

You know how rewarding it can be to redeem HHonors points for free nights. Now you can reach your next free night sooner. Use your Card between September 15 - November 15, 2010, and get one extra bonus point for every eligible dollar you spend.*

To be eligible for this promotion, you must enroll using your 14-digit RSVP code from your mailing or if you are registered to manage your account online, your user ID and password.

NOTE: By clicking the "Enroll Now" button, I certify that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS

*Enrollment Required. This offer is good for solicited Cardmembers only. Cardmembers must enroll by November 15, 2010 in offer to get reward. Offer valid on solicited Cardmembers targeted Card (Hilton HHonors Card from American Express or Hilton HHonors Surpass® Card) only. Cardmembers will earn 1 additional Hilton HHonors Bonus Point for each U.S. dollar of eligible spending on the Card in each month that the Cardmember makes eligible purchases during the promotion up to a maximum of 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for the entire campaign. Eligible spending includes purchases of goods or services, which purchases have not been returned or otherwise rescinded, and are not subject to a credit. Cardmembers will not receive Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for balances transferred from other accounts, purchases of American Express® Travelers Cheques or American Express® Gift Cheques, fees, Interest Charges, cash Advances and similar means of assessing your Card Account. To enroll in this special offer you can also call 1-800-794-1308 and enter the nine-digit code 181250001. Allow 8-12 weeks for HHonors Bonus Points to be credited to your account following the end of the promotion.
Hilton HHonors® points required for a free night range between 7,500 HHonors points for a Category 1 hotel and 50,000 HHonors points for a Category 7 hotel. For information on reward stays, visit: HiltonHHonors.com/hhonorsrewards

Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. For details visit HiltonHHonors.com

© 2010 Hilton Worldwide
© 2010 American Express Bank, FSB All rights reserved.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:52 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yet another targeted offer I am excluded from. Loyalty rewarded? Not!

At least FT helps me milk every damn point possible out of you Blackstone bloodsuckers.

Now, ask me how I really feel...
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:25 am

How sure are you that this is NOT a phishing scam?
Giving your user id and password is risky.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:37 am

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Jakester
Just use this option to register:

To be eligible for this promotion, you must enroll using your 14-digit RSVP code from your mailing or...
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:44 am

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
It is a legit offer right on the Amex website.. You can also call in to an 800 number and enter a code if you don't want to do it on line.

HOWEVER, it is targeted.. I just tried to sign up for it and got the "error, you do not qualify for this promotion" BS.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:47 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I didn't get it either
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:51 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Thumbs down Legit it may be but Not Everyone Gets This Promotion

It is a legit promotion but it is also Very targeted. I just tried to sign up and here is the response I got:

"We're sorry. Either the code you have entered is incorrect or your Card number is not eligible for this promotion.

If you received an invitation for this promotion, please verify and re-enter the unique 14-digit RSVP code found inside the mailing or e-mail. Or, you may try enrolling using the toll-free phone number listed in the terms and conditions.

If you are registered to manage your account online and attempted to enroll, please verify your user ID and password and try again.

If you believe that you received this message in error, please call the number on the back of your Card and speak to a Customer Service Representative regarding R125:0001. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your interest in this bonus points promotion and for your continued Cardmembership"

Clearly American Express does not want everyone to be able to take advantage of this promo. Shame on Hilton also for doing a card specific targeted promotion!
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:45 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
No joy here either.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:38 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
these AMEX cards are for US citizens only

EDIT: residents not citizens

Last edited by submonte; Sep 7, 2010 at 12:34 pm Reason: correction
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:10 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yes, but some of us HAVE the card, but not all of us were targeted. That's why we are about to spit the dummy.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:18 pm

Programs: DL Skypesos PE, PP Platinum, HH DIAMOND, AA, CH GE, SPG
nada... hilton diamond, us address with the hilton amex card!...
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:28 pm

Programs: AS, HHonors Gold, SPG
No dice here either. . .

HHonors Gold, AMEX Surpass holder.

I never qualify for these things ((
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Wonder of wonders, I got this one!^
Old Sep 8, 2010, 5:28 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
BiB Daimond, Amex Surpass and at least 50 nights between now and end of year. Also, no offer. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
Old Sep 9, 2010, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP
this is not a phishing scam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.