Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by NE flier
Thanks for the advice Phedre^ Since I now have 3 stays while signed up for the other promo, I may have missed the boat on the MVP promo; does anyone know how i can check whether my previous 3 stays can count?

In any event I have learned a valuable lesson: before embarking on any promo question, I should reserach the matter further on FT!!
They won't count any stays prior to signing up for the MVP promo.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL GM US silver AA GM Jet Blue True Blue
Originally Posted by nicnac16
They won't count any stays prior to signing up for the MVP promo.
Thanks nicnac 16 I feared you were right; at this point, i might as well plod along with my own promo and remember to check FT before embarking on any major earning/status shifts!
Old Jan 22, 2011, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone see this promo recently?

http://www.hiltonhawaii.com/mahalo/

It says it expired on 12/23/2010, but Hilton is offering it to me for a stay in Hawaii in February. When I click the link, I really don't get much info.

Supposedly, I'd get an extra 10K points, double miles, and a bathrobe.

But I think I'll end up using the Team USA Advantage rate instead.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 8:14 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Any current promos for purchasing points?

Could just be that I didn't pick the right search term, but I was surprised that I didn't find an active thread for this topic. If I just missed it, please mod alert this so it can be merged.

I plan on using a GLON next year. The rates are high enough that I think it makes sense to purchase points. I would need a few huge chunks of points to get to the GLON redemption rate, so I'm thinking of buying 40k points today since that's the max you can purchase each CY.

Are there any current promos for purchasing HHonors points?

I'm aware of the Discover America promo the last few years in May that provides a small number of severely discounted points packages. Other than that, are there any recurring promos that Hilton seems to do every year?

And this one I've done zero research on so far, but I'll ask anyway - Does anyone know of any current promos for airline miles that convert to HHonors points at a better rate than a direct HHonors purchase? (Didn't think of this before, but the ad I see on the side of this page from Aeroplan mentions this option)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Jan 1, 2012, 6:20 am
Suspended

no such promotion at the time being
Old Mar 10, 2012, 7:42 pm

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
any current promotions at HH?

Last year, HH had a great promotion, say x times and get a free room. I cannot find any current promotions like this. Am I missing them somewhere?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 7:51 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Link to Hilton HHonors promotions page; a number of them are mentioned in this forum.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by JDiver
Link to Hilton HHonors promotions page; a number of them are mentioned in this forum.
Note that Hilton's own list is incomplete, or so it seems to me. For instance, here's a triple BA miles promo (http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/aviosba) that's good at all Hilton properties, which I don't see listed on the master promo page.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 9:40 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Ah, yes, our good old Hilton website! Ah, well, if not for stuff like that, FT might not be here. A good saerch and read of promo threads here is always in order.

Thanks for adding that one!

Originally Posted by beltway
Note that Hilton's own list is incomplete, or so it seems to me. For instance, here's a triple BA miles promo (http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/aviosba) that's good at all Hilton properties, which I don't see listed on the master promo page.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 6:21 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
And of course there are others if you step up one level to http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/promotions/index.jhtml. There you will see the "More Points" link to sign up for the 1000 pts/night and 5000 pts/weekend stay promo.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 6:39 pm

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
however no great deals offered at this time. Pity. I am about to do multiple stays in USA at Hiltons. Last year there was a promo of staying 3 or 4 times for a free room but I guess there is no such promotion now. Pity. Other chains are offering this promotion now, so I will go with them.
Old May 21, 2012, 7:24 pm

Any current promotions at HH?

Seems to be a shortage of promotions at major chains this year. The only decent one I see is the Getaway promotion at HH.

Any others which are directed to specific members and not all? Please share.
Old May 21, 2012, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
There is a promo for 2x points or 2x miles, and others found by a search on 'promo'.
Old May 21, 2012, 9:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
two free children's tickets to brave for each weekend stay at a HGI.
Old May 22, 2012, 7:30 am

There's a few promotions, but limited time. Need to stay on the ball. Sofitel had one that ended May 20th.

Radisson has the big night giveaway.

Then some localized properties have, like the Kuala Lumpur Le Meridien.

But I do think the best one right now is the Hilton one.

Originally Posted by 100,000miler
Seems to be a shortage of promotions at major chains this year. The only decent one I see is the Getaway promotion at HH.

Any others which are directed to specific members and not all? Please share.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.