Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How Long Does It Usually Take for Hilton Honors Points and Stays to Post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long Does It Usually Take for Hilton Honors Points and Stays to Post?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2013, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
For me these days, for domestic US stays it shows as pending 2 days post checkout, and points post 4 days post checkout.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 7:33 am

My points just took 3 days to post, but the 3x points are not showing up. Anyone else dealing with this? I checked that I registered. I am Silver.

And I just looked and found out my hotel is one of the dozens of hotels which chose not to participate. That sucks. This rewards program is definitely not that rewarding. I might stick to it because I had no choice in my hotel picks lately but next year I am hoping to be status-matched with another hotel chain and run away from Hilton.

Last edited by af fp; Nov 10, 2013 at 7:47 am
Old Nov 14, 2013, 8:44 am

My last three stays, all in November look correct except the Amex booking bonus is missing. The first two, I sent a note and they added them as an adjustment. The 3rd one, I just sent in, said allow 12 weeks. I waiting to hear back from response I sent them as always had that show up at the sme time as others and been same Amex card all the time
Old Dec 10, 2013, 6:34 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I've got a stay in SIN 17-19 Oct still saying 0 points. I called twice and then completed a missing stay form last week.

Also stayed in Salalah Nov 29-Dec 3 on points but had lots of incidentals and showing zero points.

This is really frustrating. I called several times on the Singapore stay and was told, it takes a long time.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 4:51 am

Programs: |QF Platinum|DL Platinum|HH Gold|ALL Silver|
I stupidly didn't have my number handy for a recent stay in London.

I've submitted the online form for a retro claim, but two weeks later nothing. Do I lose out because I didn't give a number at check-in? Or should I just submit another online claim? Or just call?
Old Jul 7, 2014, 8:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
It's been all over the place for me. Sometimes two days, sometimes much longer. I just check once a day until they post. Only one stay in the last four years has failed to post (I had to get HHonors involved on that and thankfully it wasn't a long process).
Old Jul 8, 2014, 1:48 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by Supersonic Swinger
I stupidly didn't have my number handy for a recent stay in London.

I've submitted the online form for a retro claim, but two weeks later nothing. Do I lose out because I didn't give a number at check-in? Or should I just submit another online claim? Or just call?
I would submit online again and if you see nothing within a week, call them up.
Just make sure you have a copy of the bill, if not ring the hotel directly and get them to send another.
Old Dec 31, 2014, 8:57 pm

I stayed at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia, was on pending for a few days, now it says 0 points earned?
Old Jan 1, 2015, 9:15 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by togafoot
I stayed at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia, was on pending for a few days, now it says 0 points earned?
I had a similar issue last year at the Hilton Managua. Two calls to HHonors got it taken care of.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 5:03 am

Programs: Eurobonus Gold, Etihad Guest Platinum, AlItalia FA, BA Bronze, hhonors Gold
I got a one night stay coming up that qualifies me as HHonors Gold. The next day I stay at another Hilton (for 2 nights) and was hoping to get recognised as HHonors gold during this stay but I realize that the stay may not credit so quickly.

Will the second hotel accept gold status if I can show in my HHonors app that I have qualified as gold? Alternatively can I ask the hotel to verify this at check-out instead? I am mainly concerned about the free breakfast that is otherwise quite expensive at this hotel.

Thanks a lot for any advice on this!
Old May 29, 2016, 7:20 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
When using Hilton double dip with BA as a preferred partner - how long does it take for the BA miles to post?
Old Apr 24, 2017, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by TOMFORD
When using Hilton double dip with BA as a preferred partner - how long does it take for the BA miles to post?
Did the BA miles ever post ?

I'm waiting on UA miles to post from my double dip. Hilton points posted the day after checkout.

It has only been 20 days since I checked out but I use the DD to extend the 18 month expiration date on my UA miles so I don't want to forget them. Thanks
Old Sep 21, 2017, 10:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Customer service is telling me it can be 6-8w before points from a car rental post. Anyone else have similar experience?
Old Dec 9, 2017, 10:34 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
It's been a couple of weeks since I stayed at the DoubleTree Princeton. My HHonors points have posted, but the miles to United have not appeared in my account. Is it common for points to post without the miles being transferred? How long should I wait before writing in. And should I write to HHonors, United, or both?
Old Dec 9, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Originally Posted by transportprof
It's been a couple of weeks since I stayed at the DoubleTree Princeton. My HHonors points have posted, but the miles to United have not appeared in my account. Is it common for points to post without the miles being transferred? How long should I wait before writing in. And should I write to HHonors, United, or both?
It took six weeks for miles from an October stay to show in my United account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.