Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Airport {US-TX}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Airport {US-TX}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2013, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
Arrow Hampton Inn & Suites Austin-Airport {US-TX}

This is a heck of a nice Hampton. It is not as close as the Hilton to the airport (the Hilton is on the airport grounds), but they have a shuttle that starts at 5 am.
The room I had was very nicely appointed - maybe the nicest Hampton where I`m stayed. The lobby area is nice too. There is a reception of a light supper Monday-Thursday. It blows the junk they serve at ES out of the water. The night I stayed the following was served: a green salad, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Shiner beer, some unknown wine, plus a couple of minor items.
This place was most impressive, esp. for a Hampton. I`ve seen comments on another thread that the Hilton Naples was 'nice'. I find that appraisal to be unfathomable. The room I had at the Hampton Austin Airport was far superior to my room at that Hilton, and the reception was also much better than the cheap things they had out at the Executive Lounge at the Hilton Naples.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.