Suspended
Original Poster

2013 Q1 Promo predictions?

Did we already do this 6 months ago?
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:32 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
One stay = Diamond!
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:11 am

Programs: SPG100, Marriott Plat, United 1K, Hertz Pres, Peasant Rest:)
I sure hope its better than the current one, as its garbage. I didnt stay even 1 night in Hilton this quarter...
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:25 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
I will not be the least bit surprised if there is no Q1 promotion. Hhonors took a step in that direction by skipping October this quarter. PC has no global promotion in effect right now. It feels to me as though we're moving toward a world where these promotions are few and far between.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Let's hope there's nowhere to go but up as far as the attractiveness of the offer goes (if there even is one!).
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:27 pm

Between 7January and 31 March 2013, you can earn double Miles or double Hilton HHonors™ Points
when you enjoy a stay at any one of more than 3,900 participating hotelswithin the Hilton HHonorsportfolio of brands.

http://www.flyingbluenews.com/earn-m...n-hhonors.html
Old Dec 4, 2012, 1:45 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
Between 7January and 31 March 2013, you can earn double Miles or double Hilton HHonors™ Points
when you enjoy a stay at any one of more than 3,900 participating hotelswithin the Hilton HHonorsportfolio of brands.

From which you can navigate to:

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Quarter...onors7HE841771
What I copied and pasted gives date of June 12, but by going thru flyingbluenews it has the 2013 Q1 dates

I hope that's not the totality of the Q1 offer.....
Old Dec 4, 2012, 1:45 pm

Programs: Hilton C, Marriott Pt, Delta Pt
Unless they bring some other promos on top of that, it's the usual promotion. A weak one that is.

I've been Diamond for 5 years. I think I'm going to switch over to Marriott and SPG as soon as I can. The lack of room upgrades and lifetime membership is forcing me to look the other way. I've already qualified for the Marriott Platinum challenge and will be working on the SPG challenge early next year.

I've spent 85 nights this year (at least 5 more before EOY) at various Hilton properties this year. I only managed to receive just one upgrade out of all those stays. Granted that many of the locations I visited were out of no where places but there was at least a half dozen stays at category 6 or higher. They always seem to have excuses. I stopped begging for a upgrade long time ago unless I was staying with my family.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Nothing. Nada. Zero. Bapkas.

Quadruple Nothing/Nada/Zero/Bapkas for Tuesday and Friday night stays in January and March, but not February.

Triple Nothing/Nada/Zero/Bapkas for Diamonds

Double Nothing/Nada/Zero/Bapkas for Golds

Certain properties are excluded from this bonus offer--check small print (links to list of 2,732 non-participating properties worldwide)
Old Dec 4, 2012, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by flyertalk77
I've been Diamond for 5 years. I think I'm going to switch over to Marriott and SPG as soon as I can. The lack of room upgrades and lifetime membership is forcing me to look the other way. I've already qualified for the Marriott Platinum challenge and will be working on the SPG challenge early next year..
- Same 5 years as a Diamond here. About two years ago I did feel about the same because SPG was treating me much better. However, this year I was (lucky of?) getting fantastic upgrades in HHonors properties in Europe and US: Napua Tower in Grand Wailea, Presidential Suite in Gas Lamp San Diego, executive two-room suite in Milan, one bedroom suite in Conrad Dublin... Will keep fingers crossed that this luck will continue.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: HHonnors Diamond, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Alex_I
- Same 5 years as a Diamond here. About two years ago I did feel about the same because SPG was treating me much better. However, this year I was (lucky of?) getting fantastic upgrades in HHonors properties in Europe and US: Napua Tower in Grand Wailea, Presidential Suite in Gas Lamp San Diego, executive two-room suite in Milan, one bedroom suite in Conrad Dublin... Will keep fingers crossed that this luck will continue.
Same here.... I seem to have great luck in Europe and good luck in the higher end domestic Hiltons. On a side note, the Dublin Conrad is the only hotel that has yet to give me any meaningful upgrade in Europe/UK (Heck I'd settle for a room with a working A/C unit out of Dublin Conrad), in their defense their breakfast is fairly good and they are good with the drink certs.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter

I hope that isn't the promo. I have several reward stays booked for the first quarter and I'd like to earn some points during those stays
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:32 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by gbearbuck
I hope that isn't the promo. I have several reward stays booked for the first quarter and I'd like to earn some points during those stays
Hi gbearbuck,

Many promos might not be interesting for reward stays unless you charge many extras to the room/s.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:46 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
Originally Posted by Notenut
From which you can navigate to:

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Quarter...onors7HE841771
What I copied and pasted gives date of June 12, but by going thru flyingbluenews it has the 2013 Q1 dates

I hope that's not the totality of the Q1 offer.....
I cant register for this =/
Old Dec 5, 2012, 2:09 am

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter; Dec 5, 2012 at 5:08 am Reason: duplicate post
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:22 am

Programs: Marriott Gold | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Plat | UA 1K | HA Plat| Hertz President's circle
A swift kick in the ....'s for Diamonds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.