Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport {US-SC}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport {US-SC}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:51 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Arrow Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport {US-SC}

One night stay this week.

This is a very old Hampton. It has been refurbished and the rooms and breakfast area are nicely done. Staff is exceedingly friendly and helpful. About five miles from CAE, but shuttle was quick and the driver most helpful. Breakfast the usual undistinguished Hampton fare (although the wafflemaker actually cooked the waffles crispy without having to re-run the waffle for half a cycle!) Had to give detailed instructions to the desk clerk about how to add the rental car bonus (she'd never heard of such a thing -- that's my experience with about 50% of HHonors property desk clerks, though).
Old Jun 23, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: CO-Plat/UA-1P, HHonors-Gold
Columbia SC (CAE) Hampton Inn (West Columbia/airport area)

Thanks!

I feel like a total newbie, but what is the Hilton rental car bonus?

I think I may have been leaving points on the table.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 10:33 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...als.do#thrifty
Old Aug 16, 2014, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
any recent stays here?
Old Feb 18, 2016, 10:11 am

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
Was wondering if anyone had stayed here recently. I have heard very mixed reviews. Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2016, 7:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Delta GM, Marriott Platinum Premier
I have not stayed at this location, but did stay at the Doubletree in Columbia. It definitely did not wow me, but would be fine for a one-night stay.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 6:58 am

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
Well I checked into this hotel last night and so far it's perfectly fine. Good wifi, fridge/microwave and friendly staff. Certainly not the newest hampton I've stayed in but the important things are in place. If I change my mind over the next 5 nights I'll be sure to update my post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.