Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton's New PROMO Q1 2012 - "More nights"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/pyo/q1...ights2012.aspx

1000 Bonus Points per Night
5000 Bonus Points for a Weekend Stay (Two Night Minimum between Thursday and Sunday)

Offer valid between January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012 ("Promotion Period") at any participating hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. (Click here for a list of non-participating hotels.) Hilton HHonors™ members must first register at HHonors.com/MorePoints prior to completing any eligible stay within the Promotion Period. Registered HHonors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. Offer subject to availability at participating hotels and cannot be combined with other select offers and rates. Registered HHonors members will earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per night of their stay during the Promotion Period. In addition, registered HHonors members will earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays. For the purposes of this offer, a "weekend stay" is defined as at least two consecutive nights between Thursday and Sunday. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
Non Participating Hotels
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, CO/Star Platinum/Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore

5000 Bonus Points for a Weekend Stay (Two Night Minimum between Thursday and Sunday)

Non Participating Hotels
Finally. Thanks for sharing.
Seems like some post has predicted it correctly.

It's a weak promotion, my hope busts.
The bright side is at least I won't need to hop.
But I may hop to Marriott for Q1 where they offer 2000 miles per stay (reads night to me)

Last edited by rickyriver; Dec 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; My Mom's Favorite Kid

Non Participating Hotels
Not too bad. That beats double points on my corporate rate!
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:34 pm

Seems like a number of Bay Area properties bowed out again . Signed up anyway. Thanks.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:52 pm

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Glad to see it's finally here instead of waiting for the first week of January.

Works for me. Just registered, read the non-participating props (none where we're headed!), and we've already planned for late January and beyond, so the promo will fit our plans.

While it's not the bonus base points of Q4, still not too bad if it couples (and it can according to the T+C) with Thursday through Sunday two nighters.

bj-21.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 9:59 pm

Does a weekend stay require a stay beginning Thursday or would a stay from Monday stretching all the way to Saturday suffice? (E.g no separate check in on Thursday / Friday required.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt D/HHonors D/ SPG P/ Marriott P/ IHG P/ UA 1K/ AA EXP/ DL D
Originally Posted by wjleow
Does a weekend stay require a stay beginning Thursday or would a stay from Monday stretching all the way to Saturday suffice? (E.g no separate check in on Thursday / Friday required.
Yes! The FAQ has an example explaining that.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:16 pm

Programs: HHonors DM, Airtran Elite, Delta SM
Definition question - the statement that THU through SUN represents the weekend for this promo let's us know that a two night Thu/Fri or Fri/Sat stay qualifies for the 5k, but what about Sat/Sun night?

I have a Sat-Tue coming up. Not sure if it gets me 3k or 5k.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, CO/Star Platinum/Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by bamalawdawg
Definition question - the statement that THU through SUN represents the weekend for this promo let's us know that a two night Thu/Fri or Fri/Sat stay qualifies for the 5k, but what about Sat/Sun night?

sat/sun will count.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:46 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star

Yes it does.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:16 am

Programs: UA-1K MM+, HH Gold, Marriott Platinum
Pretty bummed with the exclusions. Why so many? I won't earn a single bonus as most of the MSY based hotels are excluded (Roosevelt / Hilton St Charles, etc). Awful.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:29 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody

Non Participating Hotels
So if I stay for 4 nights (Fri-Tue) is it 6,000 points -5,000 for Fri/Sat/Sun and 1,000 for Monday or is it 5,000 for Fri & Sat night and 1,000 each for Sun & Mon for total of 7,000?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:50 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Paulchili
So if I stay for 4 nights (Fri-Tue) is it 6,000 points -5,000 for Fri/Sat/Sun and 1,000 for Monday or is it 5,000 for Fri & Sat night and 1,000 each for Sun & Mon for total of 7,000?
It says

"Registered HHonors members will earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per night of their stay during the Promotion Period. In addition, registered HHonors members will earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays."

So 4,000 points for nights (1,000 per night, four nights) plus 5,000 for weekend stay = 9,000 points.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 1:04 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Originally Posted by SPBanker
It says

"Registered HHonors members will earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per night of their stay during the Promotion Period. In addition, registered HHonors members will earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays."

So 4,000 points for nights (1,000 per night, four nights) plus 5,000 for weekend stay = 9,000 points.
Thanks - even better
This will be in Asia (Colombo) - I assume that the promo applies as I don't see it among non participating hotels
Old Dec 28, 2011, 2:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most

It won't count for the 5K bonus. You will, however, receive the 1K bonus per night.

Originally Posted by rickyriver
sat/sun will count.
It won't for the weekend 5K bonus. Please reread the Terms and conditions of this promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.