Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn North Platte {US-NE}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:31 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Arrow Hampton Inn North Platte {US-NE}

Two stays recently. Both upgraded to King Whirlpool Suites. Very nice staff. No complaints
Old Mar 14, 2011, 10:50 am

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
New Zealand to North Platte, let me take a wild guess and say you stayed in the nearest Hilton to Cabalas buying headquarters.
Old May 19, 2012, 6:21 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Another one-night stay; no upgrade this time, but lovely room. Very cheerful and helpful staff. A coupon in the key card packet for the yummy steakhouse across the way. The usual Hampton blech breakfast.
Old Feb 14, 2014, 8:49 am
Original Poster

And another one night stay. Upgraded to a nice two-bedroom suite. (Only oddity is that the room had no desk). Hotel is really attractive after the lobby remodel. Great staff. And much better pastry options than the usual Hampton breakfast fare; hopefully a portent for the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.