Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

2012 Infiniti M37X AWD Sedan, Ride Report/Review

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 12:42 am
Original Poster

http://carrentingreviews.com/2012/05...infiniti-m37x/

PROS:

- Excellent acceleration from 3.7L V6
- Rich cabin materials, luxurious interior
- Voluptuous exterior shape

CONS:

- Soft brake pedal, light steering, not as fun to drive as the G37
- Difficult to reach driver’s side seat controls
- Can only fit two rear passengers due to RWD tunnel

CONCLUSION: The M37X is a more luxurious G37 with a superb and well-crafted interior, but slightly less fun to drive.
Old May 11, 2012, 2:21 pm

A very good looking car despite how bulbous it is. I had the pleasure of driving the M56x and despite its large footprint, the interior didn't feel as large. I'm 6'2" and the cabin felt very cramped. Great review as usual. I don't think Avis in NYC where I rent has this in their fleet but I'll be sure to ask.
Old May 11, 2012, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DanInRealLife
A very good looking car despite how bulbous it is. I had the pleasure of driving the M56x and despite its large footprint, the interior didn't feel as large. I'm 6'2" and the cabin felt very cramped. Great review as usual. I don't think Avis in NYC where I rent has this in their fleet but I'll be sure to ask.
Thanks DanInRealLife! Welcome to FT.
Old May 12, 2012, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Looks like a real nice car! Are there really only two seats in the back or is it just a really tight squeeze? I liked that it really has leather almost everywhere, looks a lot better than plastic surfaces.

-J.
Old May 12, 2012, 7:58 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
its no more available the M37, don't know why Hertz remove it. was a great prestige car
Old May 13, 2012, 7:23 pm

Programs: ANA Miledge club, JAL Miledge bank, Hertz #1 Gold
It's probably the nicest car I have ever rented.
Was lucky to get it in NY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.