Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5S "YH" Ride Report/Review

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Hi folks, this is my first Ride Report for the Hertz forum!

Going to do something a little differently with my ride report this time. In the past, on the National forum, it was inconvenient to host pictures separately on photobucket then link over to FT.

Instead, to support my rental-car-reviewing addiction, have moved reviews to wordpress to better integrate pictures + text. Will post the summarized text here, and link to direct car review (with many pictures!). Enjoy! pro/cons capsule summary below; actual review too long to post here. (**Received ok from moderator dagrin to do this.**).

http://carrentingreviews.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/2011-nissan-maxima-3-5s-hertz-car-rental/

Last edited by drzoidberg; Mar 2, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.