Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Ultimate Choice

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM
Hertz Ultimate Choice

For an upcoming rental in LAS, I got notification that the location supports "Hertz Ultimate Choice". I can't quite figure out what it is, implies that instead of being assigned a specific car you just go out to the lot and drive off with whichever car you wish?

Sounds interesting. Anyone have any experience with how this might work?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 8:49 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

We've got a full rundown on Hertz Ultimate Choice in our blog here.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Great blog entry - very helpful.

This topic should probably be merged with the other one that we recently had; but has anyone seen an indicative timeline for when this will be rolled out.

I only have two US trips this year - Houston at Easter and Seattle the week before Labor Day.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 12:15 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Cymro
Great blog entry - very helpful.

This topic should probably be merged with the other one that we recently had; but has anyone seen an indicative timeline for when this will be rolled out.

I only have two US trips this year - Houston at Easter and Seattle the week before Labor Day.
Hertz has an indication of current and future locations to get it here:

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/produ...ate_choice.jsp

Seattle is already done and Houston is coming sometime in 2017 (specific date not given).
Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM
Cool, nice blog post, thanks. LAS says they will have Ultimate Choice as of 31 Jan, and my rental is a bit after that. And yes, some place in online rental process I did see something about "midsize or higher" but I didn't pay much attention as that's the range I always rent from. Looking forward to trying this out.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 3:47 pm

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Hertz has an indication of current and future locations to get it here:

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/produ...ate_choice.jsp

Seattle is already done and Houston is coming sometime in 2017 (specific date not given).
Thanks for the info - I actually found the page via Google, but can't read it, presumably due to the European cookie warning breaking it.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 9:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by MojaveFlyer
For an upcoming rental in LAS, I got notification that the location supports "Hertz Ultimate Choice". I can't quite figure out what it is, implies that instead of being assigned a specific car you just go out to the lot and drive off with whichever car you wish?

Sounds interesting. Anyone have any experience with how this might work?
Try doing a search "Ultimate Choice". This thread has even under discussion since September 26.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.