Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Ultimate Choice Locations ? Reviews?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2017, 11:28 am
Original Poster

New Ultimate Choice Locations ? Reviews?

with a number of new ultimate choice locations live from jan31st
anyone had any experiences to share?

LAS particularly of interest as im there in a couple of months time..^
Old Feb 1, 2017, 11:58 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

You might want to review our blog article on Ultimate Choice as well as this FT thread. I think the experience at the new UC locations will be pretty similar to the ones that are up and running already.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 10:59 am

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
Here's another, but its last response was on 1/5: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz...te-choice.html

I assume you're looking for experiences specific to the locations that upgraded to UC on 1/31? I rented from Hertz at LAS last year, but unfortunately I haven't been in the last 2 days.

Last edited by strickerj; Feb 2, 2017 at 11:00 am Reason: Fix link
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:41 am

Programs: Hertz PC
I have rented at LAS couple of times since it started there. But have found the stall they assigned me having nicest available.

I did see a verbal argument breakout between to people when an hertz employee pulled a Buick in line. They both wanted the same car. lol
Old Feb 9, 2017, 4:33 am
Original Poster

wait.. you still get a car assigned in a stall too?

that cant be right..
Old Feb 9, 2017, 5:23 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ikduncan
wait.. you still get a car assigned in a stall too?

that cant be right..
It depends on what vehicle class you reserve. For example, if you reserve a Premium or Luxury car, there is no guarantee that one of those will be in the Ultimate Choice area to choose from, so they assign one of those specifically to you in a stall. You still have the option of choosing an alternate vehicle from the UC area if you like.

Basically you can choose from what you were assigned in the class you booked or anything else in UC. If you just reserve a basic vehicle type (like economy through fullsize) then you will not be assigned a stall and head straight to UC to pick what you like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.