Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Hawaii
Reload this Page >

Bringing special bottle of wine to La Mer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2005, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors - Diamond; SPG - Gold

We have reservations for dinner at La Mer in the Halekulani in June to enjoy their tastings menu, and we have a very special bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet from Napa that we would like to bring with us and enjoy at dinner.

Does anybody know if La Mer allows for this and has a corkage fee? Or would they they consider this rude?

Thanks
Old May 23, 2005, 7:04 pm

Programs: UA1K/2MM
Yes, they allow this. I've done this twice before with special Champagnes, and they've done a great job. I don't remember what the corkage fee was, but why don't you give them a call, ask them what the fee is, and let them know what you plan to do?

+1 808 923-2311

Last edited by jr HNL; May 23, 2005 at 7:05 pm Reason: fixed typo
Old May 23, 2005, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jr HNL
Yes, they allow this. I've done this twice before with special Champagnes, and they've done a great job. I don't remember what the corkage fee was, but why don't you give them a call, ask them what the fee is, and let them know what you plan to do?

+1 808 923-2311
Thanks so much, I will call them and let them know what we will be bringing... I just wanted to first see what others had experienced.

Thanks for your reply!
Old May 24, 2005, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

FYI - I just contacted La Mer at the Halekulani and they told me that it was fine for us to bring wine for our dinner and the corkage fee is $25 per bottle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.