Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best reward program for Hawaii?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2014, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Best reward program for Hawaii?

I'm planning to send my parents to Hawaii for a few days in November. Not sure on which island but they'll be flying out of Portland oregon.
I have 80k points from the ihg promotion and will use that for hotel. But I was gonna open a new cc to get some points. I was wondering which airline and airline program I should go with. I was either thinking chase sapphire and use ur program or spg but wouldn't know which airline to use for the cheapest miles used.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 5:56 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by snowboardpunk
I'm planning to send my parents to Hawaii for a few days in November. Not sure on which island but they'll be flying out of Portland oregon.
I have 80k points from the ihg promotion and will use that for hotel. But I was gonna open a new cc to get some points. I was wondering which airline and airline program I should go with. I was either thinking chase sapphire and use ur program or spg but wouldn't know which airline to use for the cheapest miles used.
You should do a lot more research about what chains have hotels in Hawaii. IHG has only one hotel in Hawaii and it's on Waikiki.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Personally, our family is involved with Fairmont (Platinum) and Hyatt, as we receive suite upgrades in the respective programs. With Hyatt, lounge access or breakfast is offered with Diamond.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.