Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Booking an award ticket from/to IAH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2017, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold

I've just relocated from HNL to IAH an have a fair amount of miles on HA which I'd like to use for some of my upcoming frequent trips back, but from what I can tell the HA website won't allow any booking with partners at IAH and they are very selective with which mainland cities they allow partner flights from. Any ideas for a workaround with this? Their very limited city pairs is very frustrating.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: AA EXP
Hawaiian's partners for mainland flights are Virgin America (soon to be ending) and Jetblue. Virgin America does not serve the Houston area at all, and Jetblue's only service there is between HOU and the east coast. So the best you can do is fly an HA award ticket to the west coast and then onwards via another airline.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 1:19 pm

Was just looking at Spirit R/T LAS - IAH $99, might work if your schedule fits w/their discount periods and LAS is a HA city...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.